Author Topic: Roseanne Barr: Christine Blasey Ford ‘Should Be in Prison’  (Read 675 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
5 Mar 2019

“She should be in prison,” said Roseanne Barr of Christine Blasey Ford in a Sunday-published interview with Candace Owens on Owens’ inaugural and eponymous show. Both Barr and Owens agreed that Ford made false accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

While discussing feminism and the Me Too campaign, both Barr and Owens recalled the murder of Emmett Till on the basis of baseless accusations of sexual harassment while reflecting on Ford’s accusations against Kavanaugh:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/03/05/roseanne-barr-christine-blasey-ford-prison/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Roseanne is right! And every stinking SOB who helped orchestrate this sorry episode should be right there with her!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What the hell has happened to Roseanne?  She's making sense....repeatedly.  It used to only peek through on occasion.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I saw Part of that conversation; the part befote Rosanne started sounding a bit off.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline goatprairie

What the hell has happened to Roseanne?  She's making sense....repeatedly.  It used to only peek through on occasion.
There are plenty of people who are still strong libs/Dems who when you pin them down will occasionally admit to reality.  Many of them have their pet lib issue(s) (abortion, homosexual marriage, "transgender" rights," affirmative discrimination, etc.) but are semi-realistic on other issues.
That doesn't mean they'll be voting Republican in the next elections, it's just that they're not all totally crazy.

Offline verga

There are plenty of people who are still strong libs/Dems who when you pin them down will occasionally admit to reality.  Many of them have their pet lib issue(s) (abortion, homosexual marriage, "transgender" rights," affirmative discrimination, etc.) but are semi-realistic on other issues.
That doesn't mean they'll be voting Republican in the next elections, it's just that they're not all totally crazy.
I think she has become more libertarian, than liberal.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I never paid any attention to this "Roseanne Barr" character, but it almost sounds like she's "gone conservative".

I know next-to-nothing about her past.
Is that a good thing?