Author Topic: Members of Congress Read Pro-Transgender 'Kids' Book on House Floor  (Read 369 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/congress-members-read-transgender-propaganda-book-us-house-floor

As part of the Human Rights Campaign's annual event, the "Jazz and Friends National Day of School and Community Readings," two members of Congress read the pro-transgender "kids" book I Am Jazz on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on Feb. 28.

I Am Jazz is written by Jessica Herthel and Jazz Jennings, the latter a teen transgender woman (a biological boy pretending to be a girl) who stars in the TLC reality show "I Am Jazz."  Jennings also appears in commercials for Johnson & Johnson "Clean & Clear," and the Tonner Doll Company has released a Jazz action-figure transgender doll.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Members of Congress Read Pro-Transgender 'Kids' Book on House Floor
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 02:26:23 pm »
Science!
Countdown to Resignation

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 02:32:00 pm »
Mental illness.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 02:32:42 pm »
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/congress-members-read-transgender-propaganda-book-us-house-floor

As part of the Human Rights Campaign's annual event, the "Jazz and Friends National Day of School and Community Readings," two members of Congress read the pro-transgender "kids" book I Am Jazz on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on Feb. 28.

I Am Jazz is written by Jessica Herthel and Jazz Jennings, the latter a teen transgender woman (a biological boy pretending to be a girl) who stars in the TLC reality show "I Am Jazz."  Jennings also appears in commercials for Johnson & Johnson "Clean & Clear," and the Tonner Doll Company has released a Jazz action-figure transgender doll.

(excerpt)
Just when you hope it's all a bad dream....