Author Topic: Hillary Clinton rains on parade of Democrats in Selma -- again Joseph Curl  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Washington Times ›

Hillary Clinton rains on parade of Democrats in Selma -- again
Joseph Curl March 05, 2019

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Hillary Clinton just can’t stop. The 71-year-old grandmother in terrible health, who occasionally falls down and breaks a limb or bangs her head so hard she suffers a concussion, will not simply go away. More than two years after she lost to Donald Trump in a stunning upset, the two-time loser keeps clinging to her former glory like an over-the-hill Hollywood actress.

Take this past Sunday. A few Democrats hoping to win the White House joined hundreds of civil rights activists in Selma, Georgia, to commemorate “Bloody Sunday,” the March 7, 1965, clash in which demonstrators marching in support of the Voting Rights Act attempted to cross the Edmund Pettus Bridge and were beaten and teargassed by Alabama state troopers.

Then along came Mrs. Clinton, like a thunderous rain cloud, to ruin the parade. While she was invited to an event commemorating the tragic day, she couldn’t help but do what she always does: Talk about herself — endlessly — and make even more excuses about her embarrassing 2016 loss.

“I was the first person who ran for president without the protection of the Voting Rights Act and I will tell you, it makes a really big difference,” Mrs. Clinton moaned. “Between 2012, the prior presidential election where we still had the Voting Rights Act, and 2016, when I was on the ballot, there were fewer voters in Georgia than there were in the prior election. Think about it.”

more
https://www.outline.com/tfytrW
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have never seen anybody in my whole life that was more bitter  about losing an election than her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy