Author Topic: Man Who Allegedly Punched Conservative Activist Had To ‘Turn In His Guns,’ Lawyer Claims  (Read 732 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/06/conservative-activist-punched-guns-dhillon/

by Mike Brest
March 6, 2019

Zachary Greenberg, the man who allegedly attacked conservative activist Hayden Williams at UC Berkeley, had his firearms confiscated because of a restraining order against him, according to Williams’ lawyer, Harmeet Dhillon.

In video of the alleged altercation, Greenberg appeared to attack Williams on Feb. 19, despite not being a student at the school. He pleaded not guilty to three felony charges and one misdemeanor charge.

Dhillon released the new information during a Wednesday interview with Tucker Carlson.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline verga

Sounds like a real special person. I see him having a very interesting future..... in prison.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I can't wait to hear his justification for violence.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am all for Peace, Tolerance, and Enlightenment. And if you disagree with my version of what that means, I will punch you in the face, assault you, and possibly kill you. You know, because I am right and you are wrong. Therefore it is my duty to punch you into Enlightenment. <-- the mantra of the American Left

The most violent, hateful, intolerant, peace loving people on Earth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
But the restraining order said I couldn’t come within 500 ft of him and I shot him from 501.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds like this thug has a history of using Lawfare against people he doesn't like...I wonder if he ever "SWATed" anybody?

Oh well, live by the sword, die by the sword, goes the old bromide.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Sounds like a real special person. I see him having a very interesting future..... in prison.

It now being known he was a gun owner will count against him with Antifa's East Bay Chapter. Their weapons of choice are brickbats and bike locks.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline mountaineer

It now being known he was a gun owner will count against him with Antifa's East Bay Chapter. Their weapons of choice are brickbats and bike locks.
You mean those Antifas are hypocrites? Say it ain't so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org