Author Topic: How to destroy a nation: Obama: Hope Possible by Training a ‘Million Baracks and Michelles’  (Read 684 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Former President Barack Obama said Monday that hope is possible for the future if the next generation of leaders is modeled after himself and former first lady Michelle Obama.
Speaking at the Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada, Obama detailed plans for creating a “university for social change” aimed at developing the skills of young people from around the world who harbor cynicism towards “old institutions.”

“If we train them — if we give them skills, support, financing, media training, spotlights, then they’re the ones that are going to carry forward the solutions that we so desperately need,” the former president said, according to the Washington Examiner.

“If we could form a network of those young leaders, not just in the United States, but around the world, then we got something,” he continued before adding, “if we can train a million Baracks and Michelles who are running around thinking they can change the world,” hope is attainable.

The call to action reportedly garnered loud applause from the audience.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/05/obama-hope-possible-by-training-a-million-baracks-and-michelles/
AOC appears to be a diversion.  We are at war for our souls.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, a former President of the United States just declared war on the Republic.

But the FBI, etc. are busy looking for Russian dust bunnies in the closets in the White House....

Nero fiddled while Rome burned....
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:57:36 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, it's becoming very clear now.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If you don't yet accept the reality of "identity politics", you had better start reconsidering your position... and your reasoning.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If you don't yet accept the reality of "identity politics", you had better start reconsidering your position... and your reasoning.
I'm an American. Let those other SOBs find a new name.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So, Obama plans to inspire a whole new generation of Black Muslim Trannies, like his wife?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Now he says everything he did was based upon facts, reason and logic.  https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/obama-trump-based-decisions/2019/03/06/id/905798/

Lying once again to the masses.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

Bammy vacated the WH but he has never stopped ruling from the sidelines.  Look for Michelle to run in 2024.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.