Author Topic: Michael Savage: SEAL Team 6 was assassinated, executed  (Read 2965 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Michael Savage: SEAL Team 6 was assassinated, executed
« on: November 03, 2019, 06:36:19 pm »
Michael Savage: SEAL Team 6 was assassinated, executed

Why are 22 members of Navy SEAL Team 6 dead shortly after their unit killed Osama bin Laden?

Talk show host Michael Savage is relentless in his pursuit to uncover the truth about why all the members of the Seal team that ‘took out Bin Laden’, have died.

“They were killed. They were assassinated. They were executed. Or it was done because there’s a moron working inside the Defense Department who did it to them,” Savage said.

Read more at: http://www.truthandaction.org/michael-savage-seal-team-6-assassinated-executed/

Talk about scandal, this was pretty major if so. And it doesn't seem to be discussed enough, for research or move to proper area. Discussion welcomed.

This article does not look dated but the website doesn't look "bad" or anything at that.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 06:45:24 pm by TomSea »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Michael Savage: SEAL Team 6 was assassinated, executed
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 07:40:51 pm »
"desparately seeking attention"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 07:41:41 pm »
OK,Savage is full of crap,either due to ignorance,or to a diseased mind.

They were all killed because they were all flying in a helicopter that got shot down.

The helicopter wasn't shot down because it was old and slow,it was shot down because it was their preferred helicopter for insertions and extractions on missions like that. It does no good to have something bigger and faster if it has no room to land,and it does no good to have something faster and smaller because that would require multiple landings and more potential causalities.

These men died due to either faulty intelligence,or just the draw of the cards. No matter how well you plan your missions,the enemy you face isn't always the enemy you thought you were going to be facing.

I remember Squirrel Sprouse telling me about a mission he pulled off in Laos that went horribly wrong from the instant he and his 6 man recon team stepped off the  helicopter. He told me "I knew I was in trouble when I looked around,saw the NVA flag,the bulletin board,the barracks,and the NVA troop walking around with a clipboard in his hand." He made the snap decision to run through them and into the jungle,rather than to hunch down behind a bunker and hope the helicopter could get back down to pick them up without getting shot down,and it was the correct decision to make because every gun in that camp was pointed out,and away from them,and in the jungle they would have cover and could hide. He and his team took off running and killed everyone in sight as they were passing,including the guards at the MG positions on the perimeter. That meant they had a safe zone to run into the jungle that wasn't covered by a machine gun.

IIRC,he and he team ran and evaded the enemy trackers for 3 days before they could get out,and even then they had to get out on "strings" because they couldn't get to an open clearing not guarded by the NVA.

The good news was the purpose of their mission was to discover if the NVA had moved back into that area,and they definitely found that out and didn't take a single causality.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 07:43:26 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 07:44:14 pm »
"desparately seeking attention"

@truth_seeker

I think that pretty much defines Savage.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 07:47:53 pm »
@truth_seeker

I think that pretty much defines Savage.
Savage was a Trail Blazer, for Alex Jones

@sneakypete
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2019, 08:31:03 pm »
Savage was a Trail Blazer, for Alex Jones

@sneakypete

@truth_seeker

I have to plead ignorance here. I have never read any of either's columns unless it was an excerpt clipped and pasted on a political site.