Author Topic: Democrats read transgender kids book ‘I Am Jazz’ on floor of House of Representatives  (Read 1185 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Democrats read transgender kids book ‘I Am Jazz’ on floor of House of Representatives
Calvin Freiburger

WASHINGTON, D.C., March 5, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – To commemorate a day set aside by pro-LGBT lobbyists and the nation’s largest teacher union to promote gender fluidity, two Democrat congresswomen read the infamous “transgender” children’s book I Am Jazz on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives last Thursday.

Sponsored by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation and the National Education Association (NEA), the fourth annual “Jazz and Friends National Day of School and Community Readings” is supposedly meant to help “foster safe and welcoming schools and communities for young people who still rarely hear affirming stories of LGBTQ people,” according to HRC’s website.

HRC, a homosexual lobby group, claims the day saw more than 200 events spanning multiple countries, states, schools, and community gatherings, but perhaps the most notable came in the Democrat-controlled house, where Democrat Reps. Jackie Speier of California and Angie Craig of Minnesota read I Am Jazz during a legislative session.

Read more at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/democrats-read-transgender-kids-book-i-am-jazz-on-floor-of-house-of-representatives