Author Topic: MyPillow CEO: ‘Saving Minnows in California and Killing Babies in New York; Are You Kidding Me?’  (Read 434 times)

rangerrebew

MyPillow CEO: ‘Saving Minnows in California and Killing Babies in New York; Are You Kidding Me?’

Condemning the liberal mindset that defends animal life more than human life, MyPillow CEO promised his Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) audience that “This is going to change.”

Speaking at the conference on Thursday, Lindell expressed disbelief at the misplaced values:

“I see a party saving minnows in California and killing babies in New York. Are you kidding me? Now, where is the common sense? One of the Ten Commandments is ‘Thou shall not kill.’

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/mypillow-ceo-saving-minnows-california-and-killing-babies-new-york-are-you

Offline goatprairie

Saving minnows while killing babies? Makes sense to liberals. I'm not kidding...I'll bet more liberals get upset over somebody's pet dog dying than a human being being slaughtered during abortion.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard he's making a, investing in, a pro-life movie.