Author Topic: MEDIA SILENT: Clinton Foundation Connected AGT Forwarded Top Secret US Intel to RUSSIA – FBI/DOJ Co  (Read 323 times)

rangerrebew

MEDIA SILENT: Clinton Foundation Connected AGT Forwarded Top Secret US Intel to RUSSIA – FBI/DOJ Covered It Up – PART 

Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft March 2, 2019 245 Comments

A 2016 DOJ criminal investigation was suppressed and buried by the DOJ/FBI that involved a major NY Democratic power broker and the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation.
The investigation revolved around the illegal sale of controlled US Homeland Security technology to Russia and China in the years before the 2016 election by a company named AGT.

(See below AGT article of a Homeland security related project.)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/media-silent-clinton-foundation-connected-agt-forwarded-top-secret-us-intel-to-russia-fbi-doj-covered-it-up-part-v/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Is there no end to the corruption?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Is there no end to the corruption?

Apparently not, @Bigun. We give whole new meaning to "banana republic".

Offline skeeter

I suppose it'd be too much to expect a little of the same investigative attention given to bogus Trump Russian collusion charges.

Just a thought.