Author Topic: HUD Secretary Ben Carson says he intends to leave his post at the end of President Trump’s first ter  (Read 359 times)

Online corbe

HUD Secretary Ben Carson says he intends to leave his post at the end of President Trump’s first term

By Tracy Jan

1 hr ago

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson says he intends to leave his post at the end of President Trump’s first term.

Carson made his remarks in a segment airing Monday evening on Newsmax TV, a conservative news outlet. In his two years leading HUD, Carson has dialed back civil rights enforcement at the agency and suspended Obama-era rules that had been aimed at fighting housing segregation and discrimination.

“I will certainly finish out this term,” Carson said during his interview with Newsmax. But he added that "I would be interested in returning to the private sector because I think you have just as much influence, maybe more, there.”

HUD did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hud-secretary-ben-carson-says-he-intends-to-leave-his-post-at-the-end-of-president-trumps-first-term/ar-BBUnrQC?ocid=ientp

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Maybe he's just flying home to get a change of clothes   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Post ›

Ben Carson to leave the Trump administration after first term
March 04, 2019

Ben Carson, the secretary for Housing and Urban Development, said on Monday that he plans to leave the agency and return to the private sector at the end of President Trump’s first term.

“I will certainly finish out this term,” Carson said in an interview with Newsmax TV that will air Monday night.

“I would be interested in returning to the private sector because I think you have just as much influence — maybe more — there.”

Trump appointed Carson to the post after the Republican’s failed presidential bid in 2016.

more
https://www.outline.com/Kjnxx4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mod2