Poll

hellary, Will she or won't she run in 2020

Yes, just cause she's still alive
2 (16.7%)
No, she accepts it's over
6 (50%)
She's holding out for King of the World (Kamala UN Ambassador)
1 (8.3%)
Still in Contract Negotiations with the Devil
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: March 15, 2019, 02:27:20 am

Author Topic: hellary, Will she or won't she run in 2020  (Read 2380 times)

Offline corbe

hellary, Will she or won't she run in 2020
« on: March 05, 2019, 02:27:20 am »
   Sure she already met with all these BOZOS running now on the Dem ticket, I suspect obummer has too.
   I don't think she'll run again because Perez (her guy) has total control on the DNC now and has allowed her path to be, well, this muddied with everyone and their grandma getting in.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

Re: hellary, Will she or won't she run in 2020
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 02:52:01 am »
My answer would be:

Who cares?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 04:51:50 pm »
She would if she were medically cleared, but even with her billions of scammed money, there is only so much medicine can do.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 09:42:15 am »
She will not only run, but win the Democommie nomination.  She is the ONLY person on the Dems side that stands a chance of defeating Trump.  The entire rest he would steam roll....EASILY!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 06:04:08 pm »
She can't even walk,much less run.

She is now reduced to pulling strings in the background,and maybe ordering the occasional hit.

I woudln't be surprised to see Chelsea begin her US Senate career in 2020,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 06:21:49 pm »
She can't even walk,much less run.

She is now reduced to pulling strings in the background,and maybe ordering the occasional hit.

I woudln't be surprised to see Chelsea begin her US Senate career in 2020,though.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Don Jr. running to block Chelsea’s run in New York.

Say, how great would it be to see Trump’s son vanquish Hillary’s daughter!!?

Just daydreaming on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 06:25:45 pm »
I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Don Jr. running to block Chelsea’s run in New York.

Say, how great would it be to see Trump’s son vanquish Hillary’s daughter!!?

Just daydreaming on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

@aligncare

I hadn't thought about it,but we just might see that. I never clicked on the articles because I care nothing about him,but I have seen articles stating he was considering running for office.

With those two egos engaged and the egos and the money of their backers engaged,that would be one HELL of a show!

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2019, 07:35:19 pm »
Sneakypete...."She can't even walk,much less run."

What you said is simply not true.  Have you EVER travelled to the other side of the world?  To do so is rather gruelling, and she has been campaigning for 1.5 years now.  She has been all over the world.  Why you ask?

Because with her faux foundation, she accepts multi-million dollar contributions/bribes that she can then use for her campaigning.  If you look at how the money is spent in that faux foundation, 5% is spent on charity, the rest on meetings, travel, etc, and those accounts work as the Clinton Crime Family slush fund for WHATEVER they chose.  They are sitting on billions they can access any time, with I am sure the promise of billions more if she is the candidate.

HRC has been running, and is functioning far better than she did during the campaign.  You have seen no video subsequent to the 2016 campaign of her needing assistance.  She actually looks better now than she did then.  I tell you she is running, and she will announce once the clown car is full.  If Biden jumps in, she will not be far behind, because the folks that would support him would preferably support her. 

Remember, Uncle Joe got 1% the last time he ran.  He is one of the biggest clowns of all time.

HRC will annouce within one month after Biden does, and then the race is on.  She will go through the primaries like a hot knife through butter.  Bernie did well last time because ALL THE NEVER CLINTON vote went to that fool.  Not this time.  While HRC cruises to easy victories with 35%, Biden will get 10% and the rest single digits.

There will be plenty of hoots, but not much of a contest.  The first debates should be hysterical, with each desperately trying to make themselves count.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2019, 09:27:25 pm »

What you said is simply not true.  Have you EVER travelled to the other side of the world?  To do so is rather gruelling, and she has been campaigning for 1.5 years now.  She has been all over the world.  Why you ask?

Big freaking deal. She travels two or three days a month,and has the rest of the month to rest up. Even then,not much is demanded of her after she shows up. She just allows them to kiss her ring,makes a few promises,and is wheeled back aboard the private jet to fly back home.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2019, 10:07:24 pm »

I have, regularly.  It's certainly not gruelling.  I think the word you're looking for is boring.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 10:09:52 pm »
Big freaking deal. She travels two or three days a month,and has the rest of the month to rest up. Even then,not much is demanded of her after she shows up. She just allows them to kiss her ring,makes a few promises,and is wheeled back aboard the private jet to fly back home.
@sneakypete

I have watched her as she did some overseas selling of her book, and she can barely walk and wears a large back brace of some kind.  She is also physically mentally impaired and I don't mean she is nuts, I mean she has brain damage.  She has balance problems and has to hold onto something to stay upright.  No way can she endure a campaign.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2019, 10:52:17 pm »
Being stuffed in the cattle car, I find it gruelling.  Perhaps on a private jet with lots of room, it is more tolerable.  I agree boring for certain.  But she made many trips not just 3 days at a time.  For awhile, she was in one country after another.  She even looks better now then she did in 2016.

She knows her mistakes.  She lives in WI, MI, OH, PA, and FL, and she has a shot.  The rest of the clown car, and that includes all of them, would have no chance against Trump.

If Biden runs, he will not last long with HRC in the race.  He will be in and out fast, being one of the first ten to drop.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2019, 03:11:36 am »
If Hillary's breathing, she's running.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2019, 03:56:57 am »
Got that right, Right!