Author Topic: Eric Erickson: Our Only Editorial Litmus Test  (Read 1182 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Eric Erickson: Our Only Editorial Litmus Test
« on: March 05, 2019, 01:56:19 am »
March 4th, 2019
Our Only Editorial Litmus Test

We have a wide range of writers here at The Resurgent. I do not care if they like the President or dislike the President. I do not care if they want more military engagement around the world or want to bring all the troops home. I do not care if they like a particular tax plan or not. Heck, we even have a resident vegan.

There is only one rule for being a front page writer at The Resurgent. We don’t apply it to those who post as guests from other organizations. But we do apply it for anyone who wants unfettered access to the front page to write whenever they want.

They must be pro-life.

Life matters. It shapes your world view. If you do not believe life is sacred, it shapes your world and the policies you care about. The same with life. A pro-life person tends to have a better appreciation for the concept of grace. Likewise, they tend to have a greater appreciation for family and understand how government growth can impact families. They tend to be people of faith, which further shapes their worldviews and, if not of faith, to appreciate and not insult those who are of faith.

Read more at: https://theresurgent.com/2019/03/04/our-only-editorial-litmus-test/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Eric Erickson: Our Only Editorial Litmus Test
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 01:58:04 am »
Fine write-up by Erickson, I remember about 2-3 years ago, he stumbled some on the issue by calling out everyone, GOP, known pro-life activists and so on... "what are you really doing for the cause of life and why should I vote for what you tell me, if you never get things done", a cynical approach but one shared by many.

I'm glad to see him turn in this direction.