Author Topic: Ginsburg’s recovery prescription: Plenty of opinions  (Read 503 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ginsburg’s recovery prescription: Plenty of opinions
« on: March 04, 2019, 10:03:48 pm »

AP
By MARK SHERMAN
today

WASHINGTON (AP) — Now we know what Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was doing as she recuperated from lung cancer surgery: churning out opinions for the court at a faster clip than any of her younger colleagues.

Eleven days before her 86th birthday, Ginsburg was in fine form as she announced two of the court’s three opinions on Monday. One of those was for a case argued in January, when Ginsburg was absent from the court while she recovered from the December surgery.

Last month, on her second day back, Ginsburg wrote the court’s opinion in a case that could limit authorities’ ability to seize property from criminal suspects.

The justice’s most recent health problems, her extended absence from the courtroom for the first time in her career and her age combined to fuel wild speculation online that Ginsburg was gravely ill or dead. Her appearance at a musical event last month put on by her daughter-in-law, an opera singer, only fanned the flames because the event’s organizers would not allow photographs.

(more)
https://apnews.com/a3de2762a73b45848befd231169ee4af
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rustynail

Re: Ginsburg’s recovery prescription: Plenty of opinions
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 10:08:45 pm »
They rub our face in it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 10:34:41 pm »
My picture of the American Media and Ginsburg (cheerleaders)

The American 'news' reporters chant...
Ginsburg is Great!
Ginsburg is Cool!
Anyone who thinks she's dead is a bloody fool!
Rah! Rah! Raaaaaaaaaah! Clapping and cheering...

Now they are claiming some kind of mysterious undocumented, unverified appearance of Ginsburg in public last month. Never heard a word about it, until this cheerleading piece. One would think that if Ginsburg was out and about, that she would be smothered with press coverage. But no. Nothing. Nothing but some kind of vague gossip that she is more healthy than any other Judge on SCOTUS. It is beyond ridiculous. She is either dead or incapacitated. And no amount of cheery fawning articles about how healthy and fit she is will ever change that fact.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 11:14:11 pm »
Thing is, she almost certainly didnt write them; her clerks did.  She just proof-read them.