Author Topic: Dems unleash sprawling probe of Trump family, administration  (Read 3262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems unleash sprawling probe of Trump family, administration
« on: March 04, 2019, 05:43:07 pm »

Dems unleash sprawling probe of Trump family, administration
By Olivia Beavers and Morgan Chalfant - 03/04/19 11:37 AM EST

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee unleashed a sprawling probe of President Trump's family, campaign and administration on Monday that includes more than 80 requests for documents from associates of the president.

The investigation under Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) will focus on three key areas: obstruction of justice, public corruption and abuses of power. Nadler rolled out the expansive investigation less than a week after the president’s former attorney Michael Cohen delivered explosive public testimony against him on Capitol Hill.

Democrats will be looking at those involved in the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Trump campaign officials and a Russian lawyer linked to the Kremlin, the Trump Organization's plans to build a Trump property in Moscow and a scheme to pay off two women who alleged they had affairs with Trump before the 2016 election.

In a statement, Nadler accused Trump of evading “accountability for his near-daily attacks on our basic legal, ethical, and constitutional rules and norms.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/432469-dems-unleash-sprawling-probe-of-trump-family-administration
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Dems unleash sprawling probe of Trump family, administration
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 06:01:37 pm »
This seems to be barely legal. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 06:16:58 pm »

But trot out the impeachment committee because trump urged DOJ to oppose the Time Warner merger.

Its DC through the looking glass.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 06:18:34 pm »

Dems and NeverTrumpers are out to destroy Trump. Never again will an outsider with an America first
agenda be allowed to be president of the USA. Only a uniparty globalist will be acceptable to our ruling
class.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 06:21:26 pm »

Unconstitutional is more like it.

I thought show trials went out with the Soviet Union, where the bureaucracy would first identify a target – a political opponent – then unendingly investigate for crimes.

The democrats are overreaching and will surely face the electorate for their transgressions.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 06:37:12 pm »
Dems and NeverTrumpers are out to destroy Trump. Never again will an outsider with an America first
agenda be allowed to be president of the USA. Only a uniparty globalist will be acceptable to our ruling
class.
That is exactly the point. All of this Trump persecution is not only aimed at Trump and his friends and family. It is also intended to act as a deterrent for future candidates. If you are not in the uniParty inner circle, then if you run we will destroy you, and your friends, and your family, and anybody you have ever known.

This is the Political Mafia on display for all to see. However, most of the Political Mafia bosses which have ruled for several decades are over 70 or more. It would be safe to say that within 20 years there is going to be a huge political cataclysm in America. Once these old timers start going, it is going to be like dominos. The way they have set up the situation, the change when it comes will happen more or less all at once.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 07:47:08 pm »
Let's see how the President reacts when they go after Ivanka and Don Jr.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 07:57:38 pm »

Oh Yes!

It's way past due time for POTUS to take the gloves off, out back of the figurative barn.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2019, 08:11:46 pm »

She’s not on the list link I posted earlier. Don Jr and Eric are - along with Kushner.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 09:16:27 pm »

Yet they continue to get away with all this CRAP!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2019, 09:34:10 pm »
   They hounded Nixon out of office and were just cranking up their machine against GWB when 9/11 got in their way.  This has been a foregone conclusion by many for decades, that's why it was so important NOT to elect someone that had so much baggage. 
   Our last shot (in my lifetime) was in the 2015/16 GOP primary, IMHO and Yes, I'm still somewhat butthurt and reluctant to move on.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2019, 09:36:44 pm »
Yet they continue to get away with all this CRAP!

Trump should have flushed this entire Road Apple a year ago. Just pulled the plug.

Told them all to Put up or Shut up.

This is what being nice to gutter Rats will get you in return.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2019, 09:44:41 pm »
Trump should have flushed this entire Road Apple a year ago. Just pulled the plug.

Told them all to Put up or Shut up.

This is what being nice to gutter Rats will get you in return.

70 years later leftists still mewl about McCarthism.

But then at least there were actual communist under the stairs. This is straight up Stalinism.

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2019, 09:49:26 pm »
   They hounded Nixon out of office and were just cranking up their machine against GWB when 9/11 got in their way.  This has been a foregone conclusion by many for decades, that's why it was so important NOT to elect someone that had so much baggage. 
   Our last shot (in my lifetime) was in the 2015/16 GOP primary, IMHO and Yes, I'm still somewhat butthurt and reluctant to move on.

Even IF we had elected someone without baggage, the left still would have gone after him.  Relentlessly.  They start a smear campaign regardless if there is any truth to it or evidence.  The more they smear the more their base believes them. So, electing someone with a stellar record doesn't guarantee that the left will behave themselves and keep their hands in their pockets.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2019, 09:49:38 pm »
Maybe if Trump wasn’t so dirty to begin with .....

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2019, 09:59:18 pm »
Even IF we had elected someone without baggage, the left still would have gone after him.  Relentlessly.  They start a smear campaign regardless if there is any truth to it or evidence.  The more they smear the more their base believes them. So, electing someone with a stellar record doesn't guarantee that the left will behave themselves and keep their hands in their pockets.

I concur with most of what you said @libertybele and speaking of 'hands in their pockets', I never though that President Trump would survive the infamous 'hollywood' tape as far as baggage goes.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2019, 12:16:48 am »
70 years later leftists still mewl about McCarthism.

But then at least there were actual communist under the stairs. This is straight up Stalinism.

Next Step if they get away with this?

The Comrade Disappears, bleached and painted Out of photographs.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2019, 12:59:56 am »
Show me the man and I'll find you the crime. How very Stalin.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2019, 01:23:33 am »

That's right.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2019, 01:27:55 am »
"Dems unleash sprawling probe of Trump family, administration"

Can you spell "I-N-Q-U-I-S-I-T-I-O-N" ?

I knew you could!

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2019, 01:30:03 am »
   I concur with most of what you said @libertybele and speaking of 'hands in their pockets', I never though that President Trump would survive the infamous 'hollywood' tape as far as baggage goes.

Nor did I.  Somehow that issue got completely left in the dust.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2019, 01:37:00 am »
The left continues to get away with this crap because there are so many people on the right aiding and abetting them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2019, 01:42:01 am »
   @Fishrrman you don't have to particularly like President Trump to realize that he's getting a RAW Deal, particularly in the MSM.
   Some here foresaw this was gonna happen because there was just so much of Trump's past that was out there, ON AUDIO/VIDEO.  Sure the dems would be screamin bloody murder had we elected Sen. Cruz for President and they'd probably have just as many Goldman Sachs people as Trump put in but I doubt if there is a 'grab em' tape.  /JS

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2019, 03:45:48 am »
That is why it is perfect for American voters.