Author Topic: Sebastian Gorka parts ways with Fox News  (Read 715 times)

Offline corbe

Sebastian Gorka parts ways with Fox News
« on: March 04, 2019, 05:25:59 pm »

by Katelyn Caralle

March 04, 2019 08:57 AM

Former Trump administration adviser Sebastian Gorka is no longer a Fox News contributor.

A Fox News spokesperson told Market Watch that the former White House staffer would no longer appear, or be paid, as a contributor on Fox News.

Gorka worked for Fox before becoming President Trump’s deputy assistant in Jan. 2017, and then returned to the network after being forced out of the White House in Aug. 2017 by then-chief of staff John Kelly.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sebastian-gorka-parts-ways-with-fox-news
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

Re: Sebastian Gorka parts ways with Fox News
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 05:34:32 pm »

by Katelyn Caralle

March 04, 2019 08:57 AM

Former Trump administration adviser Sebastian Gorka is no longer a Fox News contributor.

A Fox News spokesperson told Market Watch that the former White House staffer would no longer appear, or be paid, as a contributor on Fox News.

Gorka worked for Fox before becoming President Trump’s deputy assistant in Jan. 2017, and then returned to the network after being forced out of the White House in Aug. 2017 by then-chief of staff John Kelly.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sebastian-gorka-parts-ways-with-fox-news

Murdock sons turning Fox into another CNN. I get my news from OAN and the internet, screw Fox, (I do miss Fox Business).

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Sebastian Gorka parts ways with Fox News
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 05:55:43 pm »
I get news from a variety of sources.

Local AM radio
Fox News on Sirius XM sat radio

Drudge headlines

Political forums

I do not have cable.

Mark Levin on Sirius XM sat radio

Scott Adams on PeriscopeJoe Rogan, Dave Rubin-Intelectual Dark Web and others on Youtube-podcast episodes

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln