Author Topic: Stunning poll shows how many voters thought Michael Cohen's testimony was credible  (Read 776 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is pretty open and shut

Carlos Garcia

A new poll shows just what percentage of registered voters thought the testimony of Michael Cohen against President Donald Trump before Congress was credible.

It's not a lot.

The HarrisX/TheHill poll found that only 37 percent of registered voters surveyed said that they found the former lawyer and confidante of the president to be credible....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/stunning-poll-shows-how-many-voters-thought-michael-cohens-testimony-was-credible

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not stunned at all.  The MSM reports about the testimony gave glowing reviews to the lying liar.  That's all the news the LIVs get.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think the more telling stat is that 39% of people have no opinion.  i.e Not watching this clown car in action.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I think the more telling stat is that 39% of people have no opinion. 

Sounds similar to the answer Trump supporters gave pollsters in 2016. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds similar to the answer Trump supporters gave pollsters in 2016.

Yeah, the most common answer they got from Trump supporters were "Go piss up a rope" and GFY. :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, the most common answer they got from Trump supporters were "Go piss up a rope" and GFY. :laugh:

LOL.  No, we weren't quite that blunt.  We'd just say "I really don't follow politics", hang up and adjust our MAGA caps.   :laugh: 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL.  No, we weren't quite that blunt.  We'd just say "I really don't follow politics", hang up and adjust our MAGA caps.   :laugh:

I was, but that went back a lot further than the '16 election.   333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

My stock answer was tot ell them to take my name off their call list.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My stock answer was tot ell them to take my name off their call list.

You know that doesn't work, right?  They ignore you and click the Off button.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@Right_in_Virginia  We have some MAGA hats.  A few are red and I have a blue one, just to mess with their heads.  We also have two "Deplorable" hats.

In our new town we can wear them hassle-free. 
I will NOT comply.