Author Topic: Nadler: Dems Have to 'Persuade' Trump Voters They're 'Not Just Trying to Steal' the Last Election  (Read 386 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nadler: Dems Have to 'Persuade' Trump Voters They're 'Not Just Trying to Steal' the Last Election
CNS News, Mar 4, 2019, Susan Jones

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, says he believes President Trump obstructed justice, yet "impeachment is a long way down the road," because first Nadler has to convince enough Trump voters that impeachment "ought to happen," and that Democrats are not "just trying to steal" the last election.

"This investigation goes far beyond collusion," Nadler said. "We have seen all the democratic norms that we depend on for democratic government attacked by the administration.

"We've seen attacks on the the freedom of the press, the press called the enemy of the people; we've seen attacks onmthe Department of Justice, attacks on the FBI; attacks on judges. All of these are very corrosive to liberty and the proper functioning of government and to our constitutional system. All of this has to be looked at, and the facts laid out for the American people."

"Do you think the president obstructed justice?" Stephanopoulos asked Nadler.

"Yes, I do," the Judiciary chairman said. "It's very clear that the president obstructed justice. It's very clear. Eleven hundred times he referred to the Mueller investigation as a witch hunt. He tried to -- he fired -- he tried to protect Flynn from being investigated by the FBI. He fired Comey in order to stop the Russian thing as he told NBC news. He -- he has dangled part -- he's intimidated witnesses in public.

More:  https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/nadler-dems-have-persuade-trump-voters-theyre-not-just-trying-steal-last

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I boarded a plane from DC to NY behind Nadler recently and had the joy of sitting next to him across the aisle..  I was surprised by how short he is ... and how the skin on his face and neck left over from his fat days flaps in the breeze. He spent the whole flight talking on the phone, I spent the whole flight pretending to take notes on his conversation.  Nadler was MOST uncomfortable with me ... speaking only yes and no   :laugh:

He's a totally disheveled, mouth breathing runt.  May he reach the circle of hell he's earned.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Nadler went on to say "at stake was the 28 year run of the Bush-Clinton-Obama-media establishment."

Trump alone blocked the furtherance by Hillary for another eight years. DC was shocked to the core."

"Powerful institutions, like the Chief Justice of the SC, the Speaker of the House, the CIA and FBI were shocked along with the democrat and Republican parties"

/s-not-really

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nadler: Dems Have to 'Persuade' Trump Voters They're 'Not Just Trying to Steal' the Last Election

No persuadin' needed, Jerrold.
You democrat-communists are trying to steal EVERY election.