Author Topic: Democrats and Bloody Sunday  (Read 503 times)

Offline corbe

Democrats and Bloody Sunday
« on: March 04, 2019, 04:38:51 pm »
Democrats and Bloody Sunday

Posted at 11:30 am on March 4, 2019 by Mike Ford

Alabama State troopers attack civil-rights demonstrators outside Selma, Alabama, on Bloody Sunday, March 7, 1965-Wikipedia

On March 7, 1965, peaceful black protestors, attempting to march from Selma to Montgomery in support of black civil rights, were brutally beaten with batons and tear gassed by Alabama State Troopers and paramilitary auxiliaries—for simply attempting to exercise their civil rights.

Fast forward to 2019–Yesterday marked the anniversary of that “Bloody Sunday” in Selma. I note with interest that several Democrat presidential candidates took part in those ceremonies yesterday, ceremonies recognizing the sacrifice of those earlier protestors. The cast was a Who’s Who Of Democrat leaders; Hillary Clinton, Jesse Jackson, Cory Booker, Bernie Sanders and Sherwood Brown among others. See video.

<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2019/03/04/democrats-bloody-sunday/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Democrats and Bloody Sunday
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 05:04:00 pm »
The leftists claim the Parties switched places years ago.  Rats are the upstanding defenders of minorities, and now it's Republicans who are beating peaceful black protesters into bloody pulps.

Oh, wait....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 05:19:07 pm »
The Democrats claim to be the "protectors" of Blacks and other minorities simply and only because they want to control and dominate them. Democrats have never gotten over the fact that Republicans freed the Black slaves, so they just found another way to keep them in bondage and under control.

And it has worked very well. Democrats have been very good at controlling Blacks for hundreds of years. And they are still doing it today.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 05:22:22 pm »
The Democrats claim to be the "protectors" of Blacks and other minorities simply and only because they want to control and dominate them. Democrats have never gotten over the fact that Republicans freed the Black slaves, so they just found another way to keep them in bondage and under control.

And it has worked very well. Democrats have been very good at controlling Blacks for hundreds of years. And they are still doing it today.

The minorities like the Rat handouts, because they don't understand why there's free cheese in the mousetrap.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 05:32:14 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.