Author Topic: The Coldest March Outbreak in Years Breaks Records in Rockies, Plains and Midwest  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
75-77 the past couple of days, here at the Castle. :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
75-77 the past couple of days, here at the Castle. :whistle:

Lucky you. Single digits this morning, while in transit up I-29, alongside the snow covered Loess Hills.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Weather here is about average. Might hit 40. But our lows are supposed to rise into the 20's.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Lucky you. Single digits this morning, while in transit up I-29, alongside the snow covered Loess Hills.

There is a trade-off.  In the summer I'll have a couple weeks of >110F.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wore a hat, scarf, and longcoat, today for the first time this year. The static temp is mid-twenty but the 'feels like' is from 15 to 18.

Just funny that the coldest day of the winter would happen in March. What's up with that? Usually February is the coldest month of the year.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jpsb

I'm am more southern than most of the people on this board and I can tell you it is cold as hell down here. Supposed to get down to 27 tonight and that is without wind chill.

Haven't been keeping track of it, but as far as I know today is the coldest day we have experienced this year.

It was damn cold on Galveston Bay this AM, 33F. The tomato plants are not liking it. Had to keep a light bulb on them for warmth.

Offline NavyCanDo

Please, whoever is hoarding Global Warming send some our way up here in the Pacific Northwest. Coldest February I can remember in my 60 years, and it's carrying over into March.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Please, whoever is hoarding Global Warming send some our way up here in the Pacific Northwest. Coldest February I can remember in my 60 years, and it's carrying over into March.

We have crazy weather. The way it switches around. Tomorrow was supposed to be sunny. Now it is supposed to rain/snow. But the forecast is for warmer weather. Around normal for this time of year. It was -3 a couple of weeks ago, but since then most of our snow has been rained off.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley