Author Topic: Mark Warner: No one can 'factually' argue against 'plenty of evidence' showing Trump camp-Russia col  (Read 590 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Warner: No one can 'factually' argue against 'plenty of evidence' showing Trump camp-Russia collaboration
by Daniel Jativa
 | March 03, 2019 12:10 PM

The top Senate Intelligence Committee Democrat said Sunday he thinks evidence of coordination between the Trump camp and Russian government agents is piling up.

Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., who is the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told NBC's Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press" that he believes documents that will be given to the committee by Michael Cohen will only add more evidence, dismissing the fact that some lawmakers say there isn't any there.

"I've been around politics a long time, just as you have," Warner said. "I have never in my lifetime seen a presidential campaign from a person of either party have this much outreach to a foreign country, and a foreign country that the intelligence community and our committee has validated, intervened massively in our election, and intervened with an attempt to help one candidate, Donald Trump, and to hurt another candidate, Hillary Clinton.”

Cohen is expected to turn in additional documents from his time working as President Trump's personal attorney to Congress in the coming days. The Virginia lawmaker has speculated what may be included in those documents, including the prospect of obtaining phone records between Trump or his campaign and Russian officials.

"There's no one that could factually say there's not plenty of evidence of collaboration or communications between Trump Organization and Russians," he added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-warner-no-one-can-factually-argue-against-plenty-of-evidence-showing-trump-camp-russia-collaboration
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Really?  Where?   Must be in the super-secret evidence drawer, ‘cause nothing exists in the public right now.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Put up or shut up, Warner.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll tell you what, Senator:  We'll be as fair and factual as you all were in 1999.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: