Author Topic: CNN focus group rejects Biden  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN focus group rejects Biden
« on: March 05, 2019, 02:40:47 pm »
CNN focus group rejects Biden
By Joe Concha - 03/05/19 09:22 AM EST

A CNN focus group comprised of Democratic voters has rejected former Vice President Joe Biden as their nominee.

The focus group's dismissal of Biden is notable since the former vice president, who is expected to join the Democratic primary soon, has been leading a number of public opinion polls and is seen as the potential frontrunner.

The Democrats gathered by CNN, however, said they weren't interested in Biden. Some said they wanted a candidate who was further left-of-center.

“I think we need a bold, strong leadership and you’ll find that in the Progressives," Democratic voter Carol Evans explained.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/432611-cnn-focus-group-rejects-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: CNN focus group rejects Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 03:34:01 pm »
Biden- too old- too white- too handsy- gaffe prone- and worst of all, a man.

I wish someone would ask a dem what they're progressing toward- and watch their head explode.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

Re: CNN focus group rejects Biden
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 04:55:59 pm »
Biden- too old- too white- too handsy- gaffe prone- and worst of all, a man.

I wish someone would ask a dem what they're progressing toward- and watch their head explode.

He's from a different generation.  He's had his run in politics.  Time for him to retire.  I hope he takes Nancy with him!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.