Author Topic: President Donald Trump INCREDIBLE 2 Hour Speech at CPAC 2019  (Read 421 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

President Donald Trump INCREDIBLE 2 Hour Speech at CPAC 2019
Right Side Broadcasting, Mar 2, 2019, YouTube

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8pIAOxEvYU

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: President Donald Trump INCREDIBLE 2 Hour Speech at CPAC 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 05:45:17 pm »
What the heck .... there's so much discussion about a word here, a phrase there .... I thought I'd post the speech for anyone interested in hearing more.

This vid also gives a better sense of the crowd and the crowd's reactions.

Offline libertybele

Re: President Donald Trump INCREDIBLE 2 Hour Speech at CPAC 2019
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 08:54:42 pm »
What the heck .... there's so much discussion about a word here, a phrase there .... I thought I'd post the speech for anyone interested in hearing more.

This vid also gives a better sense of the crowd and the crowd's reactions.

I sat and listened to a fair amount of the speech. It was a good speech.  He has the crowd behind him and I believe that is one of his best assets; he is able to communicate effectively to his audience. So, he touched upon the Angel Moms, the rapes at the border, etc., but the fact still remains he signed a lousy bill, allowing states to opt out of the border wall and he's granting amnesty.  Go back and listen closely to what he says about his immigration policy and those coming into the country.  (He no longer even talks about continuing to build a wall. Mark my words ... he will join Mexico, U.S. and Canada.  I have no doubt.)
So .... obviously and of course, that part he did not communicate to his audience.

No doubt he has accomplished a lot with the economy, but he's failing on the very promise that got him elected.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 09:03:50 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.