Author Topic: The Political Suicide Hotline: Ringing Nonstop By Clarice Feldman  (Read 542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 3, 2019
The Political Suicide Hotline: Ringing Nonstop
By Clarice Feldman

It is a mystery to me why so many politicians and pundits are suddenly committing career and party suicide. I suppose it’s because there has been a failure to recognize that they’ve been living in and promoting a fantasy world. In the meantime, the president has called their bluff, exposed the cant, and forced them into chaos and ruinous policies.

The failure of the Weekly Standard and the decline of the National Review have exposed the not-conservative Trump haters as unpragmatic, unrealistic snobs. They are now shaking the begging cup to keep from having to earn an honest living. In the face of the president’s rising popularity among voters and the economic and diplomatic successes of this administration, they continue to believe that on the right there are readers and donors who will keep them at it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/the_political_suicide_hotline_ringing_nonstop.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Political Suicide Hotline: Ringing Nonstop By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 04:14:53 pm »
March 3, 2019
The Political Suicide Hotline: Ringing Nonstop
By Clarice Feldman

It is a mystery to me why so many politicians and pundits are suddenly committing career and party suicide. I suppose it’s because there has been a failure to recognize that they’ve been living in and promoting a fantasy world. In the meantime, the president has called their bluff, exposed the cant, and forced them into chaos and ruinous policies.

This country is doomed now that we have the GOP on board with a hell bent on not caring  fiscal responsibility.  Slap on a few Trillion?   Why not mofos.  /s 

Until we return to sanity......  I remain ........a conservative in exile.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 11:22:08 pm »
Catfish wrote (about "fiscal responsibility):
"Until we return to sanity......  I remain ........a conservative in exile."

Hope you took some clothes and some food.
'Cuz you ain't comin' back for a LONG time!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 02:01:51 am »
This country is doomed now that we have the GOP on board with a hell bent on not caring  fiscal responsibility.  Slap on a few Trillion?   Why not mofos.  /s 

Until we return to sanity......  I remain ........a conservative in exile.

I heard that.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 02:13:45 am »
I think the point is that Democrats and their allies in the Republican Party(NTs) as well as the American media are willing to crash the nation of America if they think it will hurt Trump. The Democrats and NTs are promoting policies which they absolutely know will hurt America and Americans financially. Anything they can do to hurt Trump, they will do at any costs regardless of any consequences.

They so fanatically anti-Trump, that they will pursue policies which hurt themselves. They are willing to take any hit as long as they believe that Trump will take a bigger hit. Nothing matters to them. The NTs are foaming at the mouth and totally without reason. They are in every way out of control.

We just witnessed the Democrat Party/American media doing whatever they could to disrupt, disband, and downplay Trump's meeting with Kim Jung Un, which is a historical precedent by any measure. The Left/NTs were actually 'praying' that the meeting would fall apart and fail. And if that resulted in World War, so much the better. As long as Trump gets all of the blame.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.