Author Topic: Rose McGowan: I Had an Abortion So I’d Have More Time to ‘Change the World’  (Read 2233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2 Mar 2019

Actress-turned-activist Rose McGowan claimed that she had an abortion when she was younger so she could “change the world” instead of raising a child.

“I have had an abortion and I support this message,” Rose McGowan said in a social media post about abortion.

“I am not ashamed, nor should you be. That 60% of those who choose to have abortions are already mothers says a lot- they understand more than anyone. I was on birth control and it failed. I realized I could not bring a child into my world and simultaneously change the world,” she added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/03/02/rose-mcgowan-i-had-an-abortion-so-id-have-more-time-to-change-the-world/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow.  What a brilliant example of arrogance, hubris, narcissism and a complete lack of self awareness all wrapped up in one messy little bundle.!

Bill Cipher

Because a smattering of cells that might, or might not, eventually turn into a human being is oh so much more important than the actual human being within which those cells are found.

Offline Hoodat

She seems to have had plenty of spare time to get pregnant.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Because a smattering of cells that might, or might not, eventually turn into a human being is oh so much more important than the actual human being within which those cells are found.

If only science agreed with you.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You act as if that was a random mass of cells. It wasn't. There is a well documented development profile for humans, from the fertilization and implantation of the embryo onward. Not a random "smattering" of cells, but an organized and growing human in whatever stage of development she killed it. 

Well, she made sure they didn't grow to their full potential, and in that sense she may well have 'changed the world'.
She helped put it there (optional), and she killed it to cover for her own negligence. Way to go mom!

Maybe someone will do the same for the mass of cells that embryo found itself to have the misfortune to be formed in.
Or maybe someday she'll wish she had the company, love, and support of the one she so callously killed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wow.  What a brilliant example of arrogance, hubris, narcissism and a complete lack of self awareness all wrapped up in one messy little bundle.!

Thing is, thankfully 90% of the country could cares less what this bull dyke thinks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goodwithagun

We’re all sacs of cells, born or unborn. Abort yourself or you’re just a poser.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline verga

I loved the video where a pro abort referred to the pre-born child as a sack of cells and Ben Shapiro told her that description applied to all of us.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dfwgator

Rose's mother could have changed the world if only she had an abortion.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
If the ONLY way in which I change the world is by raising two good kids,  then I will be satisfied.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline thackney

If the ONLY way in which I change the world is by raising two good kids,  then I will be satisfied.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
In my experience, most liberals are narcissists, but very few admit it.  At least Ms. McCowan is telling us who she really is, and what the abortion debate is really about from the left's point of view.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
She is like the Faces of Meth for Liberalism. She used to be stunning, now... well...

Before Liberalism

After Liberalism

Bill Cipher

Still trying to tell everyone else what to do, eh.  Typical authoritarian pose.

Offline goodwithagun

Still trying to tell everyone else what to do, eh.  Typical authoritarian pose.

I never once told you what to do.
I stand with Roosgirl.