Author Topic: Two girls who were missing in Humboldt County found: 'We're all witnessing a miracle' (Calif.)  (Read 493 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Two girls who were missing in Humboldt County found: 'We're all witnessing a miracle'

Drew Costley Updated 1:28 pm PST, Sunday, March 3, 2019

Two sisters from Benbow in Humboldt County who went missing on Friday afternoon were found alive, according to the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office.

The sheriff's office announced the news at a press conference late Sunday morning.

"I'm pleased to report that we're all witnessing a miracle today," said William Honsal, Humboldt County Sheriff. "Caroline and Leia Carrico have been found safe and sound in southern Humboldt."

Read more at: https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Caroline-Leia-Carrico-missing-girls-found-Humboldt-13659543.php

5 and 8 years old so these two were really small and I saw the news yesterday that they were missing.  So, thank goodness.

Sadly, I saw an 11 year old girl in another state has been found dead in the latest news. My condolences on that case.

But this story above is really unexpected good news.  Yesterday, it looked pretty bad.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 01:08:46 am by TomSea »

Offline Applewood

Granola bar wrappers led the searchers to the girls. 

Thank God they were found safe.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's wonderful.  There was a lot of praying going on.