Author Topic: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez attacks ICE as a 'dangerous agency'  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez attacks ICE as a 'dangerous agency'
By Liam Quinn | Fox News

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has launched a blistering twitter tirade attacking ICE, labeling the agency “dangerous”.

The freshman Democrat, who has previously vowed to defund Immigrations and Customs Enforcement and see it abolished, made the comments in the wake of a party vote supporting a GOP amendment requiring “undocumented immigrants who try to buy guns be reported to ICE,” according to reports.

“I was upset that 26 Dems forced the other 200+ to vote for a pro-ICE provision at the last min without warning. Because I think an agency that pins children down + forcibly injects them w/ antipsychotic drugs shouldn’t be given more power,” AOC’s first tweet read.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-attacks-ice-as-a-dangerous-agency
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez attacks ICE as a 'dangerous agency'
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 06:26:18 pm »
When bitches like this call LEO enforcing established laws "dangerous agencies" .......   we are rapidly heading toward something that is going to get quite ugly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 07:28:08 pm »
When bitches like this call LEO enforcing established laws "dangerous agencies" .......   we are rapidly heading toward something that is going to get quite ugly.

Really ugly.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 07:35:19 pm »
Really ugly.

Wish this wench would have lived in the '50's and testified in the McCarthy hearings.  We'd be through with her already.

A communist is the fresh new face of the democratic party.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 07:36:22 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.