Author Topic: All Hell Breaks Loose after Michelle Malkin Calls out ‘Ghost of John McCain’  (Read 2232 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Malkin crossed a line here.

"I'm looking at you" is a direct provocation against a dead man who cannot defend himself. I don't care if it's the worst person you can think of... trying to pick a fight with a dead person is trashy.

@jmyrlefuller

You are right,of course.

It's past time for people  to stop talking trash about Hitler and Stalin. It's just trashy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

"I'm looking at you" is a direct provocation against a dead man who cannot defend himself. I don't care if it's the worst person you can think of... trying to pick a fight with a dead person is trashy.
You're way off base and could not be more wrong.

She was not picking a fight with a dead man because that is impossible.  (How could anyone do that anyway?)

She was picking a fight with people who are alive and believe McCain and his progressive thinking was something to admire.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You're way off base and could not be more wrong.

She was not picking a fight with a dead man because that is impossible.  (How could anyone do that anyway?)

She was picking a fight with people who are alive and believe McCain and his progressive thinking was something to admire.

Exactly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Any reserve of compassion I had for McCain and his admirers went up in a mushroom cloud when he gigglingly voted to save Obamacare, just out of spite. His political memory deserves all the bile Malkin can dish out.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

So when she gets to unvarnished truth telling,  there goes the class.  Got it!  /s

@Bigun

That’s it 100%, Bigun!
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline LegalAmerican

And the country has been suffering for it ever since.

................ :thumbsup:   :patriot:  :patriot:  :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

Any reserve of compassion I had for McCain and his admirers went up in a mushroom cloud when he gigglingly voted to save Obamacare, just out of spite. His political memory deserves all the bile Malkin can dish out.

Traitor deserves no polite talk. Ask those men who died with one of his pranks..100 +.  They can't talk either.  Taking mcCains side?   Those M.I.A..who can't talk either.  POS McCain.  NO NAME.  888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

@jmyrlefuller

You are right,of course.

It's past time for people  to stop talking trash about Hitler and Stalin. It's just trashy.

Good one!  SJW..make me sick. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
And the country has been suffering for it ever since.

His 'Legacy'.

One of the last things to get packed up when Reagan left was a small sign that read;

"It's amazing what you can accomplish when no one cares who gets the credit."

All JMcC cared about was making a Big Stink to be remembered by.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

This is "conservativism" in 2019, a bunch of scumbags dancing on a war vet's grave.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is "conservativism" in 2019, a bunch of scumbags dancing on a war vet's grave.

He started wearing out the "Vet" label when he was first elected Representative of my district and he took bribes from Charlie Keating.  You can't use his status as a Veteran to hide the fact that he was a crooked politician.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Sites like this have evolved to compete and/or substitute for "social media"

And this week Lady Gaga describe "Social Media" to be the Toilet of the Internet.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sites like this have evolved to compete and/or substitute for "social media"

And this week Lady Gaga describe "Social Media" to be the Toilet of the Internet.

@truth_seeker

Here is  a little truth for you,so wear it well. McLunatic was a scum-sucking traitor that gave aid and comfort to the enemy while a POW,and continued betraying America as a US Senator. I wish he could  be brought back from the dead so he could die again,preferably over a long period of time that involves great suffering.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is no greater proof on Earth that McCain was a Democrat and was on their side of the aisle than all of his 'defenders' in the Left and Media.

If anyone said anything like this, or even a hundred times worse than this, about any Republican, nobody would ever hear a word about it. The fact that the Democrats and the American media are rushing to defend the same guy they called a 'war criminal' when he ran against Obama, tells you all you need to know about the guy.

He was a turncoat traitor. It was a blessing to America and the entire world when he passed, kicking and screaming and holding on to office until the very last second. McCain was far from an American hero. McCain, an avid Soros supporter btw, was all about McCain and his little insider crew and nothing more than that. He didn't give a shit about America, or about the American people. He was an egotistical want-to-be dictator full of hubris who considered himself to be well above and beyond any ordinary American.

And now we have RBG using him as a template for her own seat squatting behavior.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 02:09:22 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Benedict Arnold was a "war vet", too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
re 240b's post 39 above:

Right on. You hit .400 with that one.

Offline Absalom

McCain's fan club needs to get real about him.
Leaving politics aside, his flying record was a hoot.
* In 1960, he crashed his Sky-Raider into Corpus Christi Bay.
* In 1961, he seriously damaged his Fighter by crashing thru electric power lines in Spain.
* In 1965, he crash landed his Trainer in Virginia.
The Naval Investigators found Pilot error the cause in every case.
Good thing for him he had family connections!!!!!

The scumbag is those defending someone who clearly demonstrated the desire with talk and actions to help destroy the America that was created by our Founders.

Yes, he wore a military uniform and can be respected for that service; however, it is not an excuse to hide his later actions in life which were detrimental to this country.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The scumbag is those defending someone who clearly demonstrated the desire with talk and actions to help destroy the America that was created by our Founders.

Yes, he wore a military uniform and can be respected for that service; however, it is not an excuse to hide his later actions in life which were detrimental to this country.

@IsailedawayfromFR

AND,many of us "scumbags" are veterans ourselves. I wore a US Army uniform for 7 years,and I also served in VN.

@IsailedawayfromFR

AND,many of us "scumbags" are veterans ourselves. I wore a US Army uniform for 7 years,and I also served in VN.
Then I salute you for your service.  Thank you.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

McCain's fan club needs to get real about him.
Leaving politics aside, his flying record was a hoot.
* In 1960, he crashed his Sky-Raider into Corpus Christi Bay.
* In 1961, he seriously damaged his Fighter by crashing thru electric power lines in Spain.
* In 1965, he crash landed his Trainer in Virginia.
The Naval Investigators found Pilot error the cause in every case.
Good thing for him he had family connections!!!!!

@Absalom

I don't believe you'll find a McCain fan club on this forum. In fact, I'm sure of it.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh