Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi to Trump: ‘Do the Country a Favor, Don’t Run’ in 2020  (Read 576 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
1 Mar 2019

This week “Rolling Stone” Magazine released video to promote their cover story featuring Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rep. Jahana Hayes (D-CT).

When asked what her message to President Donald Trump is, Pelosi said, “Mr. President, do the country a favor, don’t run,” Pelosi said in the video interview.”

video
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/03/01/nancy-pelosi-to-trump-do-the-country-a-favor-dont-run-in-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Message to Pelosi:  "Do this Country a Favor, and Step Down"!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Message to Pelosi: keep running your pie hole.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Message to Pelosi:  "Do this Country a Favor, and Step Down"!

The favor I would ask from Puhlozi wouldn't probably be appropriate in family friendly forum.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The favor I would ask from Puhlozi wouldn't probably be appropriate in family friendly forum.

Correct.  Stringing the words "Wood" and "Chipper" would not be appropriate when applied to her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can you say "P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N"?

I knew you could!