Author Topic: Next to testify on hush-money payments: Sean Hannity?  (Read 418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Next to testify on hush-money payments: Sean Hannity?
« on: March 02, 2019, 03:31:23 pm »
Next to testify on hush-money payments: Sean Hannity?
by Allison Elyse Gualtieri
 | March 02, 2019 09:57 AM

Fox News host Sean Hannity is drawing fire for comments he made about Michael Cohen in an interview with President Trump on Thursday, and one lawmaker wants him called to testify in front of Congress.

Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I., who sits on the committee, tweeted "Sean Hannity is now volunteering himself as a witness. I look forward to his testimony" following Hannity's comments about the president's former longtime fixer, who spent three days testifying in front of Congress this week.

David Cicilline
✔
@davidcicilline

Sean Hannity is now volunteering himself as a witness. I look forward to his testimony.
Rebecca Ballhaus
✔
@rebeccaballhaus

Sean Hannity to Trump in tonight’s interview, on Michael Cohen and the hush-money payments: “I can tell you personally, he said to me at least a dozen times, that he made the decision on the payments and he didn’t tell you.”
9:05 PM - Feb 28, 2019

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/next-to-testify-on-hush-money-payments-sean-hannity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34