Author Topic: Clinton, Sanders camps feuding like it's still 2016  (Read 555 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Clinton, Sanders camps feuding like it's still 2016
« on: March 02, 2019, 02:34:18 am »
by Alex Seitz-Wald, March 1, 2019

Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are tiffing again.

Almost three years after their Democratic primary came to an end, it's clear that tensions are still raw for some in both camps as the Vermont independent senator embarks on his second presidential campaign.

(excerpt)
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/clinton-sanders-camps-feuding-it-s-still-2016-n978361
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

Re: Clinton, Sanders camps feuding like it's still 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 02:36:07 am »
Comical really, I guess it makes them both feel like they're still relevant.  Their ships have sailed, more so hers than his.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 02:57:56 am »
Comical really, I guess it makes them both feel like they're still relevant.  Their ships have sailed, more so hers than his.
Hillary was the wife of a lecherous southern politician who could 'feel your pain'. He would be in jail today with the current, '#MeToo' movement.

She, in and of herself, is nothing but a shadow of her husband. Most millennials do not know who Bill Clinton was. By extension, the certainly do not know who his wife was.

Hillary who? What? What did she do? How is she a politician? Who is this old White Hillary woman?

Millennials are asking all the questions that Hillary never wants to be asked. And she has no answers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 05:01:18 am »
There is gratification in watching the Left flailing to and fro. The Left is yelling, 'These are your leaders! These are the people you follow!', pointing to Pelosi, Feinstein, Moore, and Clinton...

And today's youth simply says, 'I do not know any of these people. And they are all super White and super Old?'

No man, like, dude man, like I vote for AOC!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 01:56:37 pm »
Clinton's delusional fantasy is that all the other candidates crash and burn so the party will have to beg her to step in and save the day.

The good thing about Sanders is that he's a viable alternative to Warren who isn't that much younger. He's also kind of teflon-ish in that the other candidates saw what happened to Clinton when she pissed off his supporters.

I'm still hoping Biden runs because that would intensify acrimony with the far-left factions and make it more likely that whichever side loses will stay home.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 10:10:36 pm »

I'm still hoping Biden runs because that would intensify acrimony with the far-left factions and make it more likely that whichever side loses will stay home.

@Snarknado

I'm pretty sure Uncle Joe has his juices flowing,and is ready to run. After all,when it comes to wisdom,his answer is always "Huh?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 01:31:50 am »
@Snarknado

I'm pretty sure Uncle Joe has his juices flowing,and is ready to run. After all,when it comes to wisdom,his answer is always "Huh?"

Seems so, but I don't get why he's waiting. With his sizeable leads in the polls it seems foolish to hang back and give others time to gain traction. He'll be the same weak candidate with more vulnerabilities than ever, but that never stopped him before. His first problem will be to figure out how to defuse lack of support from 0bama...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA