Author Topic: CPAC 2019 - Fight On  (Read 267 times)

Offline mrclose

CPAC 2019 - Fight On
« on: March 01, 2019, 11:37:26 pm »

« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 11:38:05 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: CPAC 2019 - Fight On
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 12:50:44 am »
Michelle Malkin goes after 'the ghost of John McCain' at CPAC

By Rachel Frazin - 03/01/19 02:20 PM EST

Conservative commentator Michelle Malkin attacked the "ghost of John McCain

" during a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday.

“Sanctuary cities have metastasized and both parties are to blame,” Malkin said. “And yes, I’m looking at you, retired [Speaker] Paul Ryan

; and yes, I’m looking at you, [Senate Majority Leader] Mitch McConnell

; and yes, I’m looking at you, Bush family; and yes, I’m looking at you, the ghost of John McCain.”

She pointed upward while directing her fury at McCain's ghost, at which point several people in the crowd gave Malkin a standing ovation.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/432230-michelle-malkin-goes-after-the-ghost-of-john-mccain-at-cpac

I like her.  She could be Presidential or Vice Presidential

Sen. Josh Hawley Slams ‘Sweetheart Deals’ Between Government and Big Tech

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO), the new Republican senator from Missouri, slammed the “sweetheart deals” between government and big tech companies at CPAC today, calling for legislative amendments to prevent viewpoint discrimination in the digital public square.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/03/01/sen-hawley-slams-sweetheart-deals-between-government-and-big-tech/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 01:20:41 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.