Author Topic: Rush: Never Forget: The Obama Government Created the Russia Hoax  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Never Forget: The Obama Government Created the Russia Hoax

Mar 1, 2019

Jimmy in Brooklyn, you’re next. Great to have you on Open Line Friday. Hello, sir.

CALLER: Ditto, Rush. The obvious — obvious now to most people — Russians collusion hoax was a total fraud that the professors, the news media, the entertainers, the Democrats were all fanatically pushing. These same hoaxers — and that was a massive movement, right? — got almost everybody convinced. These are the same hoaxers who pushed the idea of global warming, and they pushed the hoax of the defeat of communism.

These three hoaxes, Rush, are the main part now of the world Marxist movement, and I don’t know anybody else who could lay it out to the public better than you. So, look, we got the proof now. At least — at least — half of America now knows the Russian collusion hoax was a hoax! Now, it’s the same way the global warming push is a hoax and the defeat of communism is a hoax.

RUSH: Let me… Time is dwindling. Let me address this. I don’t mean to be rude. You talk about the people pushing the hoax. You left out the people that really pushed it and what makes it really dangerous. The American government pushed the hoax. The Justice Department — including the FBI and the intelligence community people of Barack Obama — pushed the hoax.

They manufactured a totally untrue set of lies that were then pushed by the media. This was and remains a silent coup. It is ongoing. Hollywood’s got nothing to do with it. They’re just a bunch of echo-chamber people. This came from the highest levels the American government — and it’s ongoing. It’s not anywhere near finished yet.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/03/01/never-forget-the-obama-government-created-the-russia-hoax/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Rush: Never Forget: The Obama Government Created the Russia Hoax
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 08:03:24 pm »
The maoist freak Obama has managed to duck any responsibility so far. But you just know he's as guilty as hell.