Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Threatens to Put Dems Who Vote With Republicans On a “List”  (Read 783 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ocasio-Cortez Threatens to Put Dems Who Vote With Republicans On a “List”

Posted at 9:02 am on March 1, 2019 by Brandon Morse

She’s making a list, and checking it twice.

Apparently, Rep. Alexandria (The Boss) Ocasio-Cortez of New York is going make sure Democrats never reach across the aisle to help Republicans with anything by threatening to put them on a “list” should they do so.

According to the Washington Post, this “list” will be handed to leftist activists, who will then work to primary whoever is on it:

But Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), the unquestioned media superstar of the freshman class, upped the ante, admonishing the moderates and indicating she would help liberal activists unseat them in the 2020 election.

Corbin Trent, a spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez, said she told her colleagues that Democrats who side with Republicans “are putting themselves on a list.”

“She said that when activists ask her why she had to vote for a gun safety bill that also further empowers an agency that forcibly injects kids with psychotropic drugs, they’re going to want a list of names and she’s going to give it to them,” Trent said, referring to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

more
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/03/01/ocasio-cortez-threatens-put-dems-vote-republicans-list/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Jack Crowe
National Review
March 1, 2019

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) threatened her moderate colleagues during a Thursday Democratic caucus meeting, telling the lawmakers she plans to provide progressive activists searching for primary targets with a list of Democrats who work across the aisle.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi began the meeting by chastising the two dozen moderates who voted on Tuesday in favor of a Republican amendment to a gun control bill that requires gun retailers to report illegal immigrants who attempt to buy a gun.

More

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She's a good little fascist.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

AOC appears to be the new voice of reason within the Democrat party.

Rather than hiding behind a facade, she tells what she thinks.

In some respects, she deserves more respect than the RINOs within the GOP.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Rather than hiding behind a facade, she tells what she thinks.

So did Hitler and Stalin,  Except those guys had some semblance of a brain.  This bitch is down right stupid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Progressive activists....hmmmm....

Hillary's re-election team....
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

Offline MOD8

Merged topics.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She's a good little fascist.

@austingirl

And a Fascist is EXACTLY what a communist is at their core.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

She would have fit in quite nicely in the Soviet Union, where people were always ratting each other out. To the gulag with you!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If there was a 'list' of Republicans who vote with Democrats (or a list of Republicans who ARE Democrats) that list would be quite long indeed.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.