Author Topic: Predictable – Adam Schiff and Elijah Cummings Announce Next Set of Witnesses…  (Read 623 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Predictable – Adam Schiff and Elijah Cummings Announce Next Set of Witnesses…
Posted on February 28, 2019   by sundance

Following the transparently predictable, pre-planned and organized schedule toward Pelosi’s insufferable impeachment scheme, Chairmen Adam Schiff (HPSCI) and Elijah Cummings (WH Oversight) announce they will be calling additional Trump officials and family members for testimony.

Remember, the testimony of Michael Cohen is the cornerstone of the effort.  Cohen’s  testimony was organized immediately following the 2018 mid-term election.  This nonsense is all sequenced by design:

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/02/28/predictable-adam-schiff-and-elijah-cummings-announce-next-set-of-witnesses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And I am sure the Republicans on the committee won't be able to ask questions any deeper than "What color are your eyes?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

And I am sure the Republicans on the committee won't be able to ask questions any deeper than "What color are your eyes?"

Followed by posters (who should know better) asking why republicans didn't even bother mounting defense.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Followed by posters (who should know better) asking why republicans didn't even bother mounting defense.

That thought comes to mind very often....  what happened to common sense?  what happened to waiting until an event/decision plays out fully?

I see a lot of calling "game over" during the 3rd to 5th inning of tied games.

Offline skeeter

That thought comes to mind very often....  what happened to common sense?  what happened to waiting until an event/decision plays out fully?

I see a lot of calling "game over" during the 3rd to 5th inning of tied games.

Those people feel they have alot at stake in having their settled opinions validated.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Those people feel they have alot at stake in having their settled opinions validated.

Apparently so!

Offline aligncare

I’m furious with the democrats. They’ve taken their standard political attacks to new extremes in response to Trump’s election.

But, I’m most disappointed in republican and conservative critics of the president’s. They’re the ones who lend support and reach to the Left’s attacks on Trump through their constant criticism of the president’s every word and deed, all while the president is negotiating with Un on behalf of America’s and the world’s best interests in denuclearizing North Korea.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That could be considered racist.