Author Topic: Poll: Trump statistically tied with Biden, Sanders, O'Rourke in Texas  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Trump statistically tied with Biden, Sanders, O'Rourke in Texas
By John Bowden - 02/28/19 04:28 PM EST

President Trump's support in Texas is at a statistical tie with several potential 2020 challengers, including one who has already announced a bid, according to a poll released Thursday.

In the Quinnipiac University survey of Texas voters, Trump takes 47 percent of the vote in Texas in hypothetical matchups with former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), and former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas), who received 46 percent, 45 percent, and 46 percent support from voters in the poll, respectively.

Each of those hypothetical contests fall within the poll's margin of error, which was 3.4 percentage points. In addition, Trump sat within single digits of other announced 2020 Democratic challengers in the poll, including former San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro and Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.)

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/432100-poll-trump-statistically-tied-with-biden-sanders-orourke-in-texas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Poll: Trump statistically tied with Biden, Sanders, O'Rourke in Texas
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 11:41:48 pm »
 :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Poll: Trump statistically tied with Biden, Sanders, O'Rourke in Texas
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 02:14:28 am »
Be careful on this one, Bigun.

I sense that down in Texas by the Rio Grande, the times they are a-changin'.

Because... the DEMOGRAPHICS, they are a-changin', too!