Author Topic: House Intel to publicly question Trump associate Felix Sater in March  (Read 694 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The House Intelligence Committee plans to question Felix Sater, the longtime business associate of President Trump involved in efforts to build a Trump property in Moscow, in a public hearing in March, committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) told reporters Thursday.

Schiff said the open hearing with Sater is scheduled for March 14 and would focus on the Trump Moscow discussions.

Sater, a Russian-born businessman who served as managing director for the New York-based real estate firm the Bayrock Group, worked with former Trump attorney Michael Cohen to move the real estate project forward, though it never came to fruition.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/432123-house-intel-to-publicly-question-trump-associate-felix-sater-in
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Re: House Intel to publicly question Trump associate Felix Sater in March
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 11:34:56 pm »
Sater is one strange, shadowy dude. He’s cooperated with US intelligence and the FBI across three administrations.

The defendant in question, Felix Sater, provided valuable and sensitive information to the government during the course of his cooperation, which began in or about December 1998. For more than 10 years, he worked with prosecutors from my Office, the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York and law enforcement agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other law enforcement agencies, providing information crucial to national security and the conviction of over 20 individuals, including those responsible for committing massive financial fraud and members of La Cosa Nostra. For that reason, his case was initially sealed.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/what-the-cia-and-fbi-knew-about-trump-before-2016

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 04:08:28 am »
You called it some time ago, @edpc.  This could be interesting...

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 04:24:03 am »
You called it some time ago, @edpc.  This could be interesting...

:2popcorn:

Well, I just thought he was an interesting character, regardless. I can’t imagine the people he knows and circles in which he travels to get bin Laden’s phone number.