Author Topic: Ex-federal prosecutor: Cohen’s talks with New York prosecutors 'would send chills down my spine'  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2/28/2019

Former federal prosecutor Gene Rossi said Thursday that Michael Cohen’s comments claiming that the Southern District of New York is investigating a previously undisclosed crime related to President Trump "would send chills down" his spine.

“The biggest juicy burger would be … the Southern District of New York is still talking to Michael Cohen," Rossi told Hill.TV's Krystal Ball and Buck Sexton. "I have sat across the table from those four prosecutors in a matter I’m not going to tell you about but I have represented a client — still do— who is involved in that whole thing and I got to tell you those four prosecutors are tough, they’re brilliant and they’re relentless.”

“That the Southern District of New York is still talking with Michael Cohen would send chills down my spine and they are talking to Cohen about the whole financial stuff — the Trump Organization, the Trump Charity, the revocable trust,” he added.

During his first of three hearings on Wednesday, Cohen told lawmakers that he’s aware of additional illegal acts Trump committed that were not discussed at Wednesday’s hearing. However, he declined to elaborate because he said those crimes are part of an ongoing investigation by the Southern District of New York.

â€œWhat did he or his agent communicate to you?” asked Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.).

more
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/432045-ex-federal-prosecutor-cohens-talks-with-new-york-southern-district
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
“The biggest juicy burger would be … the Southern District of New York is still talking to Michael Cohen," Rossi told Hill.TV's Krystal Ball and Buck Sexton. "I have sat across the table from those four prosecutors in a matter I’m not going to tell you about but I have represented a client — still do— who is involved in that whole thing and I got to tell you those four prosecutors are tough, they’re brilliant and they’re relentless.”

Robert Khuzami is the deputy at SDNY. He specializes in white collar and complex financial crimes. He spoke at the 2004 Republican convention, so he is not a partisan. Trump really screwed up in his handling of the mojarra situati he specializes in white collar and complex financial crimes. He spoke at the 2004 Republican convention, so he is not a partisan.  Berman has had to recuse from the Cohen and Trump matters. Trump really screwed up in his handling of the Bharara firing.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.