Author Topic: Hannity Insists: Cohen Was Never My Lawyer ‘in Any Capacity’— and He Apologized to Me  (Read 490 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Fox News heavyweight Sean Hannity, unprompted, declared on Thursday that he never had a legal relationship with the president’s longtime “fixer” Michael Cohen — and told Fox & Friends that he received an apology from the former personal Trump attorney for the alleged mixup.

Cohen spent most of Wednesday before the House Oversight Committee, remaining remarkably calm in the face of repeated attempts from GOP lawmakers to shred the self-described "fool" and convicted felon’s already-flimsy credibility.
Hannity further distanced himself in advance of Cohen’s third day of testimony Thursday, which was behind closed doors with the House Intelligence Committee....

....Last year, Fox News stood by its primetime star after it was revealed by Cohen lawyers in a court hearing that he and Hannity had a previously undisclosed arrangement, describing the relationship as “informal.” Hannity has consistently denied that Cohen “represented” him, despite also acknowledging on his radio show: “I might have handed him 10 bucks [and said,] 'I definitely want your attorney-client privilege on this,' something like that.” ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hannity-insists-cohen-was-never-my-lawyer-in-any-capacity%e2%80%94-and-he-apologized-to-me/ar-BBUctlP?ocid=spartanntp

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Cohen’s lawyers were the ones that asserted attorney-client privilege in court. After that revelation, Hannity said Cohen worked with him ‘almost exclusively’ on real estate issues. So, who’s really lying?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.