Author Topic: Blue State Refugees Flock to Conservative Florida  (Read 1314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blue State Refugees Flock to Conservative Florida
« on: February 28, 2019, 02:50:20 pm »

Blue State Refugees Flock to Conservative Florida

Cal Thomas / @CalThomas / February 26, 2019

While most attention has been focused on immigrants trying to enter the United States over America’s southern border, there is legal migration taking place that has been largely ignored, though it may have at least as much economic and political impact as the other.

People are moving out of high-tax states to Florida and other states with lower tax burdens.

Florida’s new governor, Ron DeSantis, mentioned the movement in a speech to the Club for Growth, which describes itself as “a national network of over 250,000 pro-growth, limited government Americans who share in the belief that prosperity and opportunity come from economic freedom.”

DeSantis says New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has accused him of stealing residents from his state. “I’m not stealing anybody,” said DeSantis, “they are driving people away.”

more
https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/02/26/blue-state-refugees-flock-to-conservative-florida/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Blue State Refugees Flock to Conservative Florida
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 04:45:39 pm »
...and bringing the Blue with them, thus ruining the states to which they move.   9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 04:54:06 pm »
...and bringing the Blue with them, thus ruining the states to which they move.   9999hair out0000

Yeah! And Florida isn't the only victim! 

They leave their hell holes for other parts and continue voting for the same crap that made the place they left a hell hole!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 06:08:16 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien