Author Topic: GOP nightmare as Alabama's Roy Moore signals he might run again  (Read 29270 times)

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Re: GOP nightmare as Alabama's Roy Moore signals he might run again
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2019, 03:02:12 pm »
If Roy Moore decides to run for the seat again, the primary process will surely reveal the truth surrounding the rumors and smears.

As it is their sole right and duty to do so, the good people voting in the GOP primary of the great state of Alabama will decide.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2019, 03:04:17 pm »
Whether or not Roy Moore decides to run again for the U.S. Senate, I will NOT stand by and watch the man smeared by anyone! 

You can put that in your pipe and smoke it!

If he does decide to run I will make a nice contribution to his campaign and otherwise help him in any way that I can! If he doesn't he will remain a genuine American patriot and yes, a HERO in my eyes!

That's right. Me too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2019, 03:07:09 pm »
Meanwhile Horizontal Harris, candidate for POTUS, is given a pass for sleeping her way to the top.

Carry on.

Well, unless you want to switch affiliation and vote against her in the primary, it’s pretty much up to them, if they want her as a candidate. That doesn’t mean republicans have to respond in kind. I believe that’s what a dem once referred to as defining deviancy down.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2019, 03:08:57 pm »
If Roy Moore decides to run for the seat again, the primary process will surely reveal the truth surrounding the rumors and smears.

As it is their sole right and duty to do so, the good people voting in the GOP primary of the great state of Alabama will decide.

That's right too. If he walks away with the primary AGAIN, everybody whining about his supposed baggage can STFU.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2019, 03:17:31 pm »

If Moore wins it'll be fun to watch the party of blackface & sexual assault lecture ALA on morality & ethics.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2019, 03:26:13 pm »
If Moore wins it'll be fun to watch the party of blackface & sexual assault lecture ALA on morality & ethics.

They will shamelessly jump to the task!

Offline edpc

« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2019, 03:26:16 pm »
That's right too. If he walks away with the primary AGAIN, everybody whining about his supposed baggage can STFU.

Sure, but if he doesn’t, we won’t have to hear all about how he was railroaded by McConnell, The Swamp, and people here who disagreed. I mean, I’m sure you and others will accept the will of the people and drop it, right?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 03:26:52 pm by edpc »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2019, 03:58:03 pm »

Sure, but if he doesn’t, we won’t have to hear all about how he was railroaded by McConnell, The Swamp, and people here who disagreed. I mean, I’m sure you and others will accept the will of the people and drop it, right?

NOPE. the DOPe will be four-square against him, predictably.
And you can count on me to be right there heckling all the way along - until the DOPe has more Conservatives on balance than RINOs.

I flatly refuse to let the RINO party abscond with the Conservative message only to bury it.
And Judge Roy Moore is incidental to that.

Offline edpc

« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2019, 04:22:44 pm »
NOPE. the DOPe will be four-square against him, predictably.
And you can count on me to be right there heckling all the way along - until the DOPe has more Conservatives on balance than RINOs.

I flatly refuse to let the RINO party abscond with the Conservative message only to bury it.
And Judge Roy Moore is incidental to that.

Good. Honestly, I wouldn’t expect you to. Conversely, people who know he’d be a frequent target and a poster boy for opposition ads will also have a grievance.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2019, 04:26:14 pm »
Roy Moore is a fine UPSTANDING gentleman who was smeared by the left and left to hang by the gope he should be running again and i hope he does well and wins this one and can rub it right in the gope faces

Roy Moore got his ass fired for failing to uphold the law.  Also, Roy was a Muslim, everybody who is defending this creep would be screaming bloody murder at him.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2019, 04:26:37 pm »
Once again, Roy Moore sucking up all the oxygen.  Yaaay...... **nononono*

Online roamer_1

« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2019, 04:27:44 pm »

Good. Honestly, I wouldn’t expect you to. Conversely, people who know he’d be a frequent target and a poster boy for opposition ads will also have a grievance.

No, I expect they won't. All of this sort of crap tends to disappear along with the leverage.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2019, 04:30:21 pm »

I'm sorry that standing up for an American patriot bothers you but you might as well get used to it because I'm never going to stop.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2019, 04:32:39 pm »
I'm sorry that standing up for an American patriot bothers you but you might as well get used to it because I'm never going to stop.

No where did I say that, or even think that. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2019, 04:36:56 pm »

Roy Moore got his ass fired for failing to uphold the law.  Also, Roy was a Muslim, everybody who is defending this creep would be screaming bloody murder at him.

You're smokin crack.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2019, 04:40:54 pm »
You're smokin crack.

Has been for a long time if you ask me.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2019, 04:42:44 pm »
No where did I say that, or even think that.

OK!  My apologies!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2019, 04:50:45 pm »
Has been for a long time if you ask me.

Judge Roy Moore 'got his ass fired' for standing exactly upon his oath, against all comers, and regardless of consequence.

We need a helluva lot more of that.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2019, 04:51:59 pm »
Judge Roy Moore 'got his ass fired' for standing exactly upon his oath, against all comers, and regardless of consequence.

We need a helluva lot more of that.

Damned right we do!  A LOT more!   :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2019, 04:55:08 pm »
YOU are one sick dude! 

It just so happens that you don't have clue about what I know or don't know.

Roy Moore is a member of a society that someone like you wouldn't have the most remote clue about!  He is a member of the LONG Gray LIne composed of graduates of the United States Military Academy at West Point New York and knows more about Honor and Integrity in a second than YOU will ever know!

He served his county during wartime with honor and distinction and served his state for many years without a HINT of scandal before this 100% smear job arose at the 11th hour of his Senate campaign.

The slugs in Washington greatly fear a man like that and will do anything to prevent him from mixing with them on a daily basis! Thus the smear job and I'm not going to stand for it!

Spare me your blather about honor and integrity. I was commissioned in the Regular Army and did it the hard way...up through the ranks to include serving as an NCO in combat...before earning my bars. I'll put THAT code of honor up against the pampered boys of West Point any time...and I've served with many of them, both good and bad. You get no special pass, and neither does Moore, simply for having the connections to get into West Point. Honor and integrity are earned in the field, not the classroom.

So you can shove your West Point privilege club junk...because many a West Pointer has brought shame on that LONG gray line. Many have brought great honor as well to be fair...but the best officers I've served with have been prior enlisted service guys, men and women who started as grunts and rose through merit...not privilege as is the case with MANY West Pointers...to become officers.

Being a West Point grad is no free pass for bad conduct...and rest assured that neither yourself nor Moore know anything more about honor and integrity than any other Vet on this board.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 04:56:29 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2019, 05:10:14 pm »

They can't help it. They are caught in an infinite feedback loop.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2019, 05:20:06 pm »
Three words:

Donald.
John.
Trump.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2019, 05:24:42 pm »
Being a West Point grad is no free pass for bad conduct...and rest assured that neither yourself nor Moore know anything more about honor and integrity than any other Vet on this board.

I would say that anyone who would strip a man of a life-long, highly cultivated honor based upon *nothing* other than forty-year-old gossip, hearsay, and innuendo, knows nothing of honor at all.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2019, 05:25:48 pm »
Three words:

Donald.
John.
Trump.

One word: Wrong.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2019, 05:30:28 pm »
Spare me your blather about honor and integrity. I was commissioned in the Regular Army and did it the hard way...up through the ranks to include serving as an NCO in combat...before earning my bars. I'll put THAT code of honor up against the pampered boys of West Point any time...and I've served with many of them, both good and bad. You get no special pass, and neither does Moore, simply for having the connections to get into West Point. Honor and integrity are earned in the field, not the classroom.

So you can shove your West Point privilege club junk...because many a West Pointer has brought shame on that LONG gray line. Many have brought great honor as well to be fair...but the best officers I've served with have been prior enlisted service guys, men and women who started as grunts and rose through merit...not privilege as is the case with MANY West Pointers...to become officers.

Fine post, worth a read and a reread.