Author Topic: House passes bill to require universal background checks on gun sales  (Read 16823 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Re: House passes bill to require universal background checks on gun sales
« Reply #275 on: March 09, 2019, 06:23:16 am »
I didn't read this entire thread and I'm not going to.

A Fishrrman off-the-wall prediction for the future (probably mid-to-distant):
At some point, those who embrace the Constitutionally-guaranteed right to keep and bear arms are going to have to USE those arms, en masse, to defend that right.

Or else...they're gonna lose it.

And so, I prepare.

(From my CHL class a few weeks ago)

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #276 on: March 09, 2019, 07:14:59 am »
Red haired cannibals?  NEPHILLUM.  Mixture of fallen angles, who bred with human women.  And Pete's reference sounds like OLD TESTAMENT..or book of enoch, which was removed from Bible and I know nothing about that.  Nephillum, sp?  also have 6 fingers, 6 toes, double row of teeth.  Red hair. They are huge people.  One guy is still alive and weights 800+ pounds, over 7 feet tall. If people google. There is a video of him talking, but no picture. He was in our military, I think, or they just experimented on him.  He is NOT as huge as the original, but still is big. He is not a cannibal. I always wondered why, my old world European mother said, red haired people were from the devil. Now I know.  Has to be old folk lore of Nephillum.  No one liked red hair.  So, my mom-in-law had red hair. She also was a big woman....mmmm.  I wonder?

Don't wonder and don't wander.

The robot thread.  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,350928.msg1934393.html#msg1934393

Or start a new thread. Best put in the category "alternative".

If you are truly interested we can discuss this later. But I need some sleep. My email is posted if you would rather speak there.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2019, 02:54:24 pm »
Having been witness to a double homicide that killed six things all I can do is say:

At a guess I would give credit to my grandma who was always bitching at us kids to stop eating off the Gravy Train.

As an aside I give a challenge to our esteemed member @Jazzhead

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,350928.0.html

A month-long real world thread with over 7000 page views.  Without the backbiting bitching insulting personal attacks. Yeah. I am a convicted killer. With the will to put forth the education /information to prevent more destruction. Where is his contribution?

@mystery-ak  @Cyber Liberty

I'll kill the robot thread if it is eating too much bandwidth.

@bigheadfred  Don't you dare touch a hair on that robot thread!  I rather enjoy it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #278 on: March 09, 2019, 02:58:57 pm »

Yes...needs to be done...now.

Whoa!  Not yet!

“America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”

― Claire Wolfe
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: