Author Topic: The Resistance is Everything They Accuse Trump of Being  (Read 395 times)

rangerrebew

The Resistance is Everything They Accuse Trump of Being
« on: February 27, 2019, 06:36:08 pm »
February 27, 2019
The Resistance is Everything They Accuse Trump of Being
By Jim Daws

The defining characteristic of today’s Democrats is that most unattractive of human failings, hypocrisy.  Since Donald Trump’s improbable election, Dems and their media mouthpieces have been demanding that the rest of us recognize the existential threat he poses to the nation.  Their demands are based on a litany of accused authoritarian character traits and fascistic conduct that Trump obviously doesn’t hold and in fact never committed.  The reality is the Democrats are projecting -- accusing Trump of the very outrages that they themselves practiced in their obsession to prevent and then overturn his election.

The most ridiculous of these accusations is that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election. Setting aside for the moment the massive economic damage Trump’s energy policies have inflicted on Russia’s fragile economy, let’s examine the Democrat’s actions to protect us from the Russian Bear.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/the_resistance_is_everything_they_accuse_trump_of_being.html#ixzz5gl3eofyB

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: The Resistance is Everything They Accuse Trump of Being
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 01:26:00 am »
And Then Some.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Resistance is Everything They Accuse Trump of Being
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 07:40:31 am »
If it were not for double standards, the Left wouldn't have any.

Of course they first accuse others of what they, themselves, are doing.

It forces others to prove they didn't. (Tough logical position).

If (rightfully) accused of the same thing, which they usually are indeed guilty of, they can always say the accusation is just because they 'outed' the opposition.

That argument is easily spun into an "I know you are but what am I" sort of juvenile exchange, and the worst outcome for the Left is that the public loses interest at people yammering talking points over top of each other.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis