Author Topic: David Corn Said He Saw Anti-AOC Drawing…Airport Calls His Bluff  (Read 636 times)

rangerrebew

David Corn Said He Saw Anti-AOC Drawing…Airport Calls His Bluff
 Steven Ahle March 7, 2019

Far leftist fake news purveyor, David Corn, of Mother Jones, made the claim that he saw anti-AOC graffiti in the men’s bathroom at the Phoenix Airport. The airport called his bluff and they did a top to bottom search of the bathroom and the offending graffiti was not found.

David Corn is a Never-Trumper from way back and he has not always been truthful in his reporting. (Not always is defined as never) He and Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News, another left wing outfit, wrote a book on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

It’s not much of a book, but I ground it up and put it on my tomato plants and I had the biggest harvest of my life.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/celebrities/david-corn-said-he-saw-anti-aoc-drawing-airport-calls-his-bluff/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=DHS%20Says%20Smugglers%20are%20Recycling%20Children%20to%20Get%20Unrelated%20Adults%20into%20the%20Country%20[VIDEO]

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: David Corn Said He Saw Anti-AOC Drawing…Airport Calls His Bluff
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 02:15:37 pm »
A lot of these Never Trumpers are revealing themselves to be basically indistinguishable from leftists. At first I was disgusted by some of Trump's excesses (Tweeting etc). Slowly I'm finding myself shaking my head at these never Trumpers. Trump is uncouth, sure, but the Republic is more important than politeness and propriety in this day and age.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 03:57:01 pm »
I somehow doubt Corn was even there.  Nobody who has ever been there calls it "the Phoenix Airport."

It's Sky Harbor International.  Even Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch knew the name, and all they talked about there was Golf and grandchildren.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 07:08:16 pm »
A lot of these Never Trumpers are revealing themselves to be basically indistinguishable from leftists.
David Corn IS a leftist. He works for Mother Jones.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 11:50:05 pm »
David Corn IS a leftist. He works for Mother Jones.
I've seen Corn on tv and read many of his columns for leftist publications. I''ll bet Corn saw a lot of obscene graffiti concerning Sarah Palin in restrooms eleven years ago and never said or reported anything. Just another typical leftist hypocrite.

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 12:04:24 am »
Even if it was true, is anti-AOC graffiti a crime? I mean I suppose it might fall under run-of-the-mill graffiti and vandalism
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 12:09:44 am »
Never heard of this guy and I'm sorry I've heard of him now. 

By the way, as a non-fan of Donald Trump, I am often referred to as a "Never Trumper." I resent being in some way lumped in with the likes of this putz.  I am sure many non-fans of Trump are decent individuals who would never do something this stupid.

No, @Weird Tolkienish Figure I am not a leftist.  And you should know that by embracing uncouth, rude and so much angry behavior, the Republic is on its way to hell in a handbasket. 

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 12:30:50 am »

By the way, as a non-fan of Donald Trump, I am often referred to as a "Never Trumper." I resent being in some way lumped in with the likes of this putz.  I am sure many non-fans of Trump are decent individuals who would never do something this stupid.

No, @Weird Tolkienish Figure I am not a leftist.  And you should know that by embracing uncouth, rude and so much angry behavior, the Republic is on its way to hell in a handbasket.
As Jimmie Fuller stated, Corn is NOT!!! a never-Trumper. He is an arch-leftist who writes and comments on tv for far-left rags and organizations. Lenin and Marx are his heroes.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 12:38:43 am »

As an old friend of mine would have said: "his eyes are too close together".   She would have been right.