Author Topic: Oh, NOW Robin Roberts Thinks There Was ‘a Lot of Red Flags’ in Smollett Case?  (Read 874 times)

rangerrebew

Oh, NOW Robin Roberts Thinks There Was ‘a Lot of Red Flags’ in Smollett Case?
By Scott Whitlock | February 25, 2019 1:00 PM EST

Good Morning America co-host Robin Roberts, the woman who refused to say the word “alleged” when interviewing Jussie Smollett, has suddenly discovered that there were “a lot of red flags” in the hate crimes case, now widely dismissed as a hoax. Roberts got a do-over on Monday as she interviewed Chicago’s superintendent of police, Eddie Johnson.

At times, Roberts seemed tougher on Johnson than Smollett, demanding details and offering follow-ups. But first, the host tried to rewrite history and pretend she saw problems from the start: “Even though you were saying early on that there was no reason not to believe his story, there were a lot of red flags that a lot of people saw and you all had questions.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2019/02/25/oh-now-robin-roberts-thinks-there-was-lot-red-flags-smollett-case

Offline verga

Because only a gay African American can interview another gay African American (Smollett, not Johnson)
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

At times, Roberts seemed tougher on Johnson than Smollett, demanding details and offering follow-ups. But first, the host tried to rewrite history and pretend she saw problems from the start: “Even though you were saying early on that there was no reason not to believe his story, there were a lot of red flags that a lot of people saw and you all had questions.”

"Racial politics today have become a kind of religion in which whites grapple with the original sin of privilege, converts tar questioners of the orthodoxy as “problematic” blasphemers, and everyone looks forward to a judgment day when America “comes to terms” with race."
-Professor John McWhorter
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

If you watch that interview  with Jussie , it’s obvious that she’s buying it hook,  line, and sinker

If she harbored  any doubts she wouldn’t given him a platform
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I posted the separate article, he has been indicted on 16 counts.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/03/08/jussie-smollett-grand-jury-indictment/

Offline mountaineer

If you watch that interview  with Jussie , it’s obvious that she’s buying it hook,  line, and sinker

If she harbored  any doubts she wouldn’t given him a platform
Of course she believed it. Few in the media didn't jump on the "evil Trumpsters beat up innocent black gay man" bandwagon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Of course she believed it. Few in the media didn't jump on the "evil Trumpsters beat up innocent black gay man" bandwagon.
But they sure as he ck ignore the radical leftist beats up innocent Conservative promoting awareness of fake hate crimes at Berkeley story.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
But they sure as he ck ignore the radical leftist beats up innocent Conservative promoting awareness of fake hate crimes at Berkeley story.

I just looked up the video on Youtube, and shared it on Facebook.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 07:34:24 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Robin Roberts doesn't "think" anything. She was hired because she is a minority female,and a two-fer when it comes to AA.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!