Author Topic: Joy Reid Show on Kamala Harris: White Husband Won't Do, She Needs 'Strong Black Man'  (Read 945 times)

rangerrebew

Joy Reid Show on Kamala Harris: White Husband Won't Do, She Needs 'Strong Black Man'
By Mark Finkelstein | February 24, 2019 5:51 PM EST

Imagine a Republican woman candidate whose conservative credentials are questioned by some....because the candidate's husband is African-American.

Now imagine a Fox News show in which a conservative pundit advises that the candidate needs a "strong white man" as her advocate. A second conservative pundit agrees, adding: "let's just be candid. When you're saying she needs to have an advocate out there for her, it's not going to be her [African-American] husband."

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2019/02/24/joy-reid-guests-kamala-harris-find-strong-black-man%E2%80%94white

Offline mountaineer

Hey, Joy:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Liberals can't be racist /SARC
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
OJ is available.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OJ is available.
Nah, not O.J.'s type though he'd kill for a blond!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Hey, Joy:

I find it fascinating that MLK spoke of, and accepted the fact, that his children would be JUDGED, . . . . based on anything.

How many years now have we had to listen to all this "non-judgmental" shit being shoved onto us as the Highest form of moral rectitude?

God Forbid Any Person should JUDGE another person.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Absalom

Hmm.........how 'bout one of the 350 pound defensive tackle morons from the NFL???

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hmm.........how 'bout one of the 350 pound defensive tackle morons from the NFL???

Looks like R. Kelly is gonna have some free time.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.