Author Topic: Federal Judge Delivers Major Blow To Swamp Case, Hands President Trump Landmark Victory  (Read 758 times)

rangerrebew

Federal Judge Delivers Major Blow To Swamp Case, Hands President Trump Landmark Victory

February 25, 2019 Martin

A federal judge delivered a major blow to a swamp case and handed President Donald Trump a landmark victory.

As noted by Reuters, a federal judge dismissed a lawsuit from an environmental group and two Pennsylvania boys over climate change.

U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond in Philadelphia ruled that the court did not have the legal authority to tell the White House what it can do.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/federal-judge-delivers-major-blow-to-swamp-case-hands-president-trump-landmark-victory/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 01:20:02 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Judges on the left coast, however, don't seem to be reading the same Constitution. **nononono*

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Judges on the left coast, however, don't seem to be reading the same Constitution. **nononono*
Read? I thought they just looked at the pictures....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Read? I thought they just looked at the pictures....

....and, since there are no pictures....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
....and, since there are no pictures....

Eggs-zackly!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond in Philadelphia ruled that the court did not have the legal authority to tell the White House what it can do.

Give Judge Diamond a cigar! He's EXACTLY right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

nibbling away at the threat.

It is growing so big, we will need to take even bigger bites.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington