Author Topic: Video: Nancy Pelosi struggles to speak coherently at President’s Day press conference  (Read 782 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Patriot News Alerts February 24, 2019 by Jerry McCormick

Once again, Nancy Pelosi’s weekly press conference was a complete train wreck.

For starters, Nancy Pelosi tried to make President’s Day about Martha Washington — but that was just the beginning of her mess of a speech to reporters.

Take a look for yourself:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

What Did She Just Say?

If you had problems understanding what Nancy was trying to say, you are not alone.

Social media just about disintegrated on Friday while this press conference was taking place.

It almost seems as though Pelosi hits up happy hour for a few martinis before she takes the microphone before these events.

While we have seen her ramble and lose her trend of thought before during press conferences, this was clearly one of the worst for Pelosi.

You Lost Me

Pelosi had people scratching their collective heads right out of the gate.

More: https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/nancy-pelosi-press-conference/

Offline berdie

This is sad for her as a person...but even more sad that she is in line for the presidency.

Offline mountaineer

It may be alcohol, it may be the onset of dementia. It's probably a combination of the two. As you said, Berdie, a sad thing for the nation to have a Speaker of the House in such an incompetent condition.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

It may be alcohol, it may be the onset of dementia. It's probably a combination of the two. As you said, Berdie, a sad thing for the nation to have a Speaker of the House in such an incompetent condition.

It'd be easier to feel compassion if she wasn't such a nasty wretch pushing a toxic ideology on the rest of us.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It'd be easier to feel compassion if she wasn't such a nasty wretch pushing a toxic ideology on the rest of us.
It would be much easier for me to feel compassion if she was six feet under. No, that's a lie, what I would feel is a combination of relief and satisfaction. That does make me a bad person?

Offline skeeter

It would be much easier for me to feel compassion if she was six feet under. No, that's a lie, what I would feel is a combination of relief and satisfaction. That does make me a bad person?

Well I won't judge you.

Online WhatWouldReaganDo

Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline thackney

Only the best people...
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1060162807960870913?lang=en

Heck yeah.  From the Republican point of view, Nancy is one of the best choices to represent and lead the Democrat Party.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Speaks volumes of the Rats that they believe she's the Best they have to play figurehead.

The woman's speech functions haven't been coherent for Decades.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
berdie wrote:
"This is sad for her as a person...but even more sad that she is in line for the presidency."

Think of how often the democrat-communists have raised the idea of removing Mr. Trump under the provisions of the 25th Amendment.

Then... look at Nutty Nancy... who is actually 3rd in line for the office of the presidency... and that SHE might actually need to be removed under the 25th.

Considering the rate of her decline, how much longer will the democrat-communists permit her to continue in her position...?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
What an Idiot.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com