Author Topic: Former Obama Aide Calls For Civil War To Remove Trump From White House  (Read 687 times)

rangerrebew

Former Obama Aide Calls For Civil War To Remove Trump From White House
By Carmine Sabia
February 24, 2019 at 8:49am

Democrats are beyond unhinged at the fact that President Donald Trump is the leader of the United States.

They have done everything in their power to sow discord and anger and resentment among the American people.

They pit rich versus poor, black versus white, male versus female, straight versus LGBT and they have done that for decades.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/former-obama-aide-calls-civil-war-remove-trump-white-house

Offline goatprairie

Re: Former Obama Aide Calls For Civil War To Remove Trump From White House
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 08:49:28 pm »
If I were Dems I'd be more worried about the endless supply of lunatics climbing on the Dem  Nomination Crazy Train.
Trump is going to have a lot of ammunition to fire at the Dems before the election. The Dems have fallen so far off the left side of the political universe, they're hanging there by their fingernails.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 08:55:17 pm »
Bring it!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 09:13:21 pm »
He's not really calling for civil war here, just indulging a little leftist fantasy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 09:29:42 pm »
Josh:

Stop laughing....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 11:37:17 pm »
If I were Dems I'd be more worried about the endless supply of lunatics climbing on the Dem  Nomination Crazy Train.
Trump is going to have a lot of ammunition to fire at the Dems before the election. The Dems have fallen so far off the left side of the political universe, they're hanging there by their fingernails.

I agree...these people in the Dem coalition are so extreme...there shouldn't be a question.  But I fear there won't be.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: