Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: People Maybe Shouldn’t Reproduce Due To Climate Change  (Read 3657 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obviously a fan of the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.

http://www.vhemt.org/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Obviously a fan of the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.

http://www.vhemt.org/

Every movement needs a catchy motto.

“May we live long and die out”
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Every movement needs a catchy motto.

“May we live long and die out”

I came across that link years ago.  I'm surprised they're still alive.  :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I came across that link years ago.  I'm surprised they're still alive.  :laugh:

"Time is on their side"
-Kieth Richards

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And it does lead, I think, young people to have a legitimate question, you know, 'Is it okay to still have children?
I love how she likes to cloak her most radical viewpoints into thoughts by other people. You saw this with her statement of 12 years left to save the planet, too. She fancies herself the voice of a generation.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

"Time is on their side"
-Kieth Richards

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So she can't get any so she doesn't want anyone else to get any either?

Offline andy58-in-nh

It is all well and good that people like us are here to mock the increasingly nutty blatherings of the Left's latest little darling. But it does occur to me that this vital task now appears to fall only to us, as members of the online blogosphere, whereas in the past, I recall that there used to be some kind of thingamajig that we used to call an "opposition party" that used to have "spokespersons" (I think; it's been a long time) who used to go on TV to refute the other party's attacks and criticize their dopey pronouncements.  If I recall correctly, they used to be called "Republicans", and they used to be good for something...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is all well and good that people like us are here to mock the increasingly nutty blatherings of the Left's latest little darling. But it does occur to me that this vital task now appears to fall only to us, as members of the online blogosphere, whereas in the past, I recall that there used to be some kind of thingamajig that we used to call an "opposition party" that used to have "spokespersons" (I think; it's been a long time) who used to go on TV to refute the other party's attacks and criticize their dopey pronouncements.  If I recall correctly, they used to be called "Republicans", and they used to be good for something...

I think the DeeCee Republicans know better than to push back on her. 
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

From the BEE. 

U.S.—The nation breathed a collective sigh of relief Monday while watching footage in which Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared to come out against the concept of reproducing.

Stating they realized that we really dodged a bullet this time, citizens all over the country expressed their sudden sense of comfort and serenity at the fact that Ocasio-Cortez would probably never have children. Fear and trepidation had swept the nation upon the realization that Ocasio-Cortez likely possessed the capability to reproduce actual human children, whom she would then ingrain with her values and politics for their entire childhoods before they would go on to have political careers of their own.

"This is a huge burden off my chest," said Lyle Billings of Lawrence, Kansas. "I suddenly realized that there could be two, three, or even four little Ocasio-Cortezes running around one day. So I totally support the congresswoman's position against having children. It's really what's best for the nation as a whole."

While the nation is typically baffled at Ocasio-Cortez's positions, her bold stand against having children has become her most popular policy position yet, garnering a 97% approval rating.

Offline GrouchoTex

"Time is on their side"
-Kieth Richards

Yes it is.

Offline verga

So AOC now believes we as a humans should die off due to climate change.
Why does she not lead the way and show us how it is done by leaving this earth?

And the knives she had for Feinstein will certainly not sit well with that Senator.

I would watch your back carefully, AOC, as the old hag knows how to insert and twist where you can't see.
I wonder how long it will be before the dimmies decide to run a primary challenger against her 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :2popcorn:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I'm all for liberals not reproducing.

That's exactly what AOC is advocating.   No one other than white, privileged millennial liberals will take such nutty advice.   So three cheers to AOC!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's exactly what AOC is advocating.   No one other than white, privileged millennial liberals will take such nutty advice.   So three cheers to AOC!

:beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
All very logical points. But when she means people should stop reproducing she means white people

People like her who are so dedicated to their cause and do not believe any questions should be asked  or demanding no opposition are sowing  seeds of grave danger. Every tyrant throughout history believed the same  and any opposition was squelched brutally

Their own Final Solution.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.