Author Topic: Andrew McCabe breaks with Adam Schiff over whether precedent set in Clinton emails case  (Read 481 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCabe breaks with Adam Schiff over whether precedent set in Clinton emails case
by Caitlin Yilek
 | February 24, 2019 10:35 AM

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe disagreed with House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff on Sunday over whether the bureau set a precedent in turning over evidence in the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s unauthorized private email server.

During the first interview on ABC’s “This Week,” Schiff argued the Justice Department must release special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report on the Russia investigation, no matter what the evidence shows, because it released materials in the Clinton case, despite prosecutors not bringing charges.

“I’m not sure that [former FBI Director James Comey’s] decision to announce it in July is a precedent,” McCabe told “This Week" host George Stephanopoulos afterwards.

“However, I think that it is a very concerning and now recent precedent the volume of information that the FBI turned over to Congress in the wake of, after the investigation was concluded. That is something that concerned me greatly at that time, and I thought, you know, this is a practice that will be hard to step away from,” he said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-mccabe-breaks-with-adam-schiff-over-whether-precedent-set-in-clinton-emails-case
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34